Search This Blog

Monday 2 December 2013

Age Quotes and Sayings 38

AGE QUOTES (38)



I don't know whether it is important to study science at a young age, though current thinking emphasises the need.
~Robert Winston

At an early age, I started my own paper route. Once I saw how you could service people and do a good job and get paid for it, I just wanted to be the best I could be in whatever I did.
~Puff Daddy

By the age of 9 or 10, I knew that I had to cut my own cloth and make my own way.
~John le Carre

When you're my age and you see a story, you better go for it pretty quickly. I'd just like to get a few more novels under my belt.
~John le Carre

I don't know whether it's age or maturity, but I certainly find myself committed more and more to the looser forms of Western democracy at any price.
~John le Carre

The year I was born, 1956, was the peak year for babies being born, and there are more people essentially our age than anybody else. We could crush these new generations if we decided too.
~Tom Hanks

It's hard for women at my age in Hollywood, but I'm not discouraged.
~Jane Fonda

The reality is sobering: in the United States one in three girls will become pregnant before age 20, totaling more than 750,000 girls per year.
~Jane Fonda

We're still living with the old paradigm of age as an arch. That's the old metaphor: You're born, you peak at midlife and decline into decrepitude.
~Jane Fonda

I wrote a screenplay for a 'Sweet Valley High' adaptation, and it's really amazing to me how many women who are my age have responded to the idea and are excited about the movie.
~Diablo Cody

I don't want to look at other people my age in leather. Why would I put it on?
~George Michael

I have had so many great moments, but I would have to say that dancing the Swan in 'Swan Lake' was such a unique and passionate experience for me. It was such bloody hard work, even at that very early age, that I would not want to try to replicate it again now.
~William Kempe

It is my art. I am better at it than I ever was. And I will do it as long as I can. When you reach a certain age you can slough off what is unnecessary and concentrate on what is. And why not?
~Arthur Miller

The age factor means nothing to me. I'm old enough to know my limitations and I'm young enough to exceed them.
~Marv Levy

The excitement of learning separates youth from old age. As long as you're learning you're not old.
~Rosalyn S. Yalow

I didn't have any success in show business until I was 30 to 31 years of age.
~Adam Carolla

It has been claimed at times that our modern age of technology facilitates dictatorship.
~Henry A. Wallace

In a spiritually sensitive culture, then, it might well be that age is something to be admired or envied.
~Rowan Williams

It's a little silly to finally learn how to write at this age. But I long ago realized I was secretly sincere.
~Annie Dillard

It's the golden age of French cinema again but it's because Sarkozy had the guts to push through copyright law.
~Harvey Weinstein

For me from a pretty young age up until about 21 years old hallucinogenics had a huge place in my life.
~Jon Fishman

Religion is the best antidote to the individualism of the consumer age. The idea that society can do without it flies in the face of history and, now, evolutionary biology.
~Jonathan Sacks

I'm totally into new age and self-help books. I used to work in a bookstore and that's the section they gave me, and I got way into it. I just loved the power of positive thinking, letting yourself go.
~Jason Mraz

You can have a spiritual awakening and discover a new side of you at any age. And best of all, love can happen at any age. Life can just start to get exciting when you're in your 40s and 50s. You have to believe that.
~Salma Hayek

When you start suppressing feelings at an early age, it hurts you down the road. Full expression of anger and pain is very important.
~Andrew Shue

Parenting is an impossible job at any age.
~Harrison Ford

I wanted to be a forest ranger or a coal man. At a very early age, I knew I didn't want to do what my dad did, which was work in an office.
~Harrison Ford

I am a grandmother now, and that means age is creeping on, creeping on.
~Lillie Langtry

One of the delights known to age, and beyond the grasp of youth, is that of Not Going.
~Anthony Burgess

At 18 I began painting steadily fulltime and at age 20 had my first New York show at the Macbeth Gallery.
~Andrew Wyeth

At my age, I don't think anyone is untouched by cancer.
~Bryan Cranston




We tried not to age, but time had its rage.
~Pete Townshend

I want to age with some dignity.
~Pete Townshend

Middle age: when you begin to exchange your emotions for symptoms.
~Irvin S. Cobb

Right up until the time I retired at age 37, I felt like there were still things that I could do better.
~Julius Erving

In 1981, at age 31, I was voted the best player in basketball, and the most valuable player in the league.
~Julius Erving

I really believe I'm no different from anyone else. I just had a few challenges I had to learn from at a very early age.
~Dave Pelzer

No comments:

Post a Comment