Search This Blog

Monday 2 December 2013

Age Quotes and Sayings 37

AGE QUOTES (37)



At my age, no one is married, no one has kids, no one has a career.
~Lena Dunham

Pretend to be dumb, that's the only way to reach old age.
~Friedrich Durrenmatt

I love things that age well - things that don't date, that stand the test of time and that become living examples of the absolute best.
~Giorgio Armani

The value of old age depends upon the person who reaches it. To some men of early performance it is useless. To others, who are late to develop, it just enables them to finish the job.
~Thomas Hardy

There probably aren't a lot of actors my age who tap dance.
~Christopher Walken

We all know now that people can look good for their age. It isn't so extraordinary, I don't know why people go on about it so much.
~Francesca Annis

I don't believe in happy endings, but I do believe in happy travels, because ultimately, you die at a very young age, or you live long enough to watch your friends die. It's a mean thing, life.
~George Clooney

No, no, I was only funny on stage, really. I, I, think I was funny as a person toward my classmates when I was very young. You know, when I was a child, up to about the age of 12.
~Rowan Atkinson

Adulthood is the ever-shrinking period between childhood and old age. It is the apparent aim of modern industrial societies to reduce this period to a minimum.
~Thomas Szasz

I would always encourage people of any age not to be so quick to follow other people's truths but to search and follow your own moral code and live by your own integrity, and mostly just be brave.
~Jewel

High expectations weren't nurtured in my neck of nowhere back then - children weren't fawned over from an early age as 'gifted' and groomed for a prizewinning future; self-esteem was considered something you had to pick from the garden yourself.
~James Wolcott

I remember thinking, when I was in my early 30s, that this is the best age to be, and I still believe your 30s are a wonderful time.
~Helen Mirren

Rereading A.J. Liebling carries me happily back to an age when all good journalists knew they had plenty to be modest about, and were.
~Russell Baker

My love for ice cream emerged at an early age - and has never left!
~Ginger Rogers

I've been very competitive by nature from a young age, whether it was eating a bowl of pasta faster than somebody else, or always wanting to be the first one in line.
~Maria Sharapova

Religiosity turns out to be the best indicator of civic involvement: it's more accurate than education, age, income, gender or race.
~Jonathan Sacks

I worked hard in gymnastics since the time I was six years old until I retired at 23 years of age.
~Nadia Comaneci

Older fatherhood isn't all bad: testosterone rates drop about 1% per year as men age, making them less reactive and more patient, and a professionally established middle-aged man is likely to have more time and money to devote to his kids than a twenty-something who's just getting started.
~Jeffrey Kluger

The mental capacity of a person to make reasonable contracts, is the only criterion, by which to determine his legal capacity to make obligatory contracts. And his mental capacity to make reasonable contracts is certainly not to be determined by the fact that he is, or is not, twenty-one years of age.
~Lysander Spooner

Age is not measured by years. Nature does not equally distribute energy. Some people are born old and tired while others are going strong at seventy.
~Dorothy Thompson

I do wish I could tell you my age but it's impossible. It keeps changing all the time.
~Greer Garson

What is wrong with the Iranians in addition to the nuclear bomb? This is the only country on Earth in the 21st century that has renewed imperialistic ambitions. They really want to become the hegemon of the Middle East in an age that gave up imperialism.
~Shimon Peres

Any young man who is unmarried at the age of twenty one is a menace to the community.
~Brigham Young

Music has always been my protection against the world, from a very young age. I feel safe inside of a jam.
~Trey Anastasio

What I think is amazing is not that 85% of people who get married under the age of 25 get divorced, it's that 15% of them stay together. How did they manage to pull that off? You almost can't wait too long. It's the single simplest measure to predict divorce.
~Elizabeth Gilbert

I started auditioning when I was about 10 and I didn't get my first job until I was 12, and two years at that age is really hard.
~Anna Kendrick

In the digital age of 'overnight' success stories such as Facebook, the hard slog is easily overlooked.
~James Dyson

It is not classified as a pagan religion. The so-called New Age activities and this are not called religions and therefore don't come under the prohibition of mingling church and state that we have in this country.
~Dixie Lee Ray

I can't wait to be that age and hanging out with a bunch of people hanging out all day playing golf and going to the beach, all my own age. We'd be laughing and having a good time and getting loopy on our prescription drugs. Driving golf carts around. I can't wait.
~Cameron Diaz

Maybe it is something to do with age, but I have become fonder of poetry than of prose.
~Aung San Suu Kyi

For a man who has compared himself to Theodore Roosevelt and the nation's challenges to those of the Gilded Age, Obama put forward a tepid agenda.
~Ron Fournier

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39)

No comments:

Post a Comment