Search This Blog

Monday 2 December 2013

Age Quotes and Sayings 33

AGE QUOTES (33)



To be told that one can be dependent on one's parents until age 26 should strike a young person who wants to grow up as demeaning, not as something to celebrate.
~Dennis Prager

Everybody looks like clones and the only people you notice are my age. I don't notice anybody unless they look great, and every now and again they do, and they are usually 70.
~Vivienne Westwood

The divine right of husbands, like the divine right of kings, may, it is hoped, in this enlightened age, be contested without danger.
~Mary Wollstonecraft

In every age there has been a stream of popular opinion that has carried all before it, and given a family character, as it were, to the century.
~Mary Wollstonecraft

There are only three things that can kill a farmer: lightning, rolling over in a tractor, and old age.
~Bill Bryson

Old age isn't so bad when you consider the alternative.
~Maurice Chevalier

I came to water late. I learned to swim at the age of 20.
~Liam Neeson

Let age, not envy, draw wrinkles on thy cheeks.
~Thomas Browne

Every age yearns for a more beautiful world. The deeper the desperation and the depression about the confusing present, the more intense that yearning.
~Johan Huizinga

America doesn't reward people of my age, either in day-to-day life or for their performances.
~Meryl Streep

Age is no barrier. It's a limitation you put on your mind.
~Jackie Joyner-Kersee

People are so busy dreaming the American Dream, fantasizing about what they could be or have a right to be, that they're all asleep at the switch. Consequently we are living in the Age of Human Error.
~Florence King

I remember at the age of five travelling on a trolley car with my mother past a group of women on a picket line at a textile plant, seeing them being viciously beaten by security people. So that kind of thing stayed with me.
~Noam Chomsky

The age in which we live, this non-stop distraction, is making it more impossible for the young generation to ever have the curiosity or discipline... because you need to be alone to find out anything.
~Vivienne Westwood

New needs need new techniques. And the modern artists have found new ways and new means of making their statements... the modern painter cannot express this age, the airplane, the atom bomb, the radio, in the old forms of the Renaissance or of any other past culture.
~Jackson Pollock

An age which is incapable of poetry is incapable of any kind of literature except the cleverness of a decadence.
~Raymond Chandler

I learned from a very young age that if I pursued the things that truly excited me, that they would reward in more important ways, like happiness.
~Brandon Boyd

I believe the true function of age is memory. I'm recording as fast as I can.
~Rita Mae Brown

With the song 'This Christmas' I wanted to do something that was kind of different. I mean, Donny Hathaway is an amazing artist. So I wanted to bring my flavor to the song so when people over the age of 45 or 50 hear it they'll be like 'OK, he did his thing with that record.' It's like I can appeal to everybody and not just a younger demographic.
~Chris Brown

Look, demanding somebody do anything in this day and age is not going to fly.
~John Mayer

I was very successful from a very early age, and I want to keep it.
~John Mayer

I'm asked all the time in interviews about who I am, and I know a few people my age who have a strong sense of self, but I couldn't say I know myself and sum it up and give it to you in a little package. I don't know myself at all yet.
~Kristen Stewart

It's ironic that at age 32, at probably the greatest moment of my career, with The Godfather having such an enormous success, I wasn't even aware of it, because I was somewhere else under the deadline again.
~Francis Ford Coppola
One of the great challenges of our age, in which the tools of our productivity are also the tools of our leisure, is to figure out how to make more useful those moments of procrastination when we're idling in front of our computer screens.
~Joshua Foer

I think it's pretty crazy to say you've been typecast at the age of 20 before you've even really started getting going.
~Tom Felton

Reason is a crutch for age, but youth is strong enough to walk alone.
~John Dryden

My best friend just had a baby, and she's my age. So I'm a godmom now, which is crazy.
~Kristen Stewart

I basically get stereotyped a lot in terms of being a girl and writing 'chick' music for teenage girls or something. I think, if anything, the press kind of, because of my gender and my age, tends to kind of relegate my work to this sort of special-interest group. It's part of the cultural dynamic, I guess.
~Ani DiFranco

Your body actually reminds you about your age and your injuries - the body has a stronger memory than your mind.
~Mikhail Baryshnikov

This is my 20th year in the sport. I've known swimming and that's it. I don't want to swim past age 30; if I continue after this Olympics, and come back in 2016, I'll be 31. I'm looking forward to being able to see the other side of the fence.
~Michael Phelps

A sense of freedom is something that, happily, comes with age and life experience.
~Diane Keaton

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39)

No comments:

Post a Comment