Search This Blog

Monday 2 December 2013

Age Quotes and Sayings 25

AGE PAGE (25)


It's really amazing that in the age of unbelief, as a smart man called it, there isn't even more fraud. After all, with no God, there's no one to ever call you to account, and no accounting at all if you can get away with it.
~Ben Stein

I think love can happen at any age... it has no age.
~Shahrukh Khan

A bad manner spoils everything, even reason and justice; a good one supplies everything, gilds a No, sweetens a truth, and adds a touch of beauty to old age itself.
~Baltasar Gracian

Ours is an excessively conscious age. We know so much, we feel so little.
~D. H. Lawrence

I'm inspired by people who keep on rolling, no matter their age.
~Jimmy Buffett

What Youth deemed crystal, Age finds out was dew.
~Robert Browning

A face to lose youth for, to occupy age With the dream of, meet death with.
~Robert Browning

I was born in ancient times, at the end of the world, in a patriarchal Catholic and conservative family. No wonder that by age five I was a raging feminist - although the term had not reached Chile yet, so nobody knew what the heck was wrong with me.
~Isabel Allende

I think that a man should not live beyond the age when he begins to deteriorate, when the flame that lighted the brightest moment of his life has weakened.
~Fidel Castro

Old age, calm, expanded, broad with the haughty breadth of the universe, old age flowing free with the delicious near-by freedom of death.
~Edith Wharton

I saw no African people in the printed and illustrated Sunday school lessons. I began to suspect at this early age that someone had distorted the image of my people. My long search for the true history of African people the world over began.
~John Henrik Clarke

Live your life and forget your age.
~Jean Paul

Ours is essentially a tragic age, so we refuse to take it tragically.
~D. H. Lawrence

From as long as, literally as far back as I can remember I've liked puns, word jokes, I can literally recall looking at a comic at the age of six or seven and I remember what I enjoyed and what it was precisely and how the joke worked.
~Tom Stoppard

Utility is the great idol of the age, to which all powers must do service and all talents swear allegiance.
~Friedrich Schiller

The information encoded in your DNA determines your unique biological characteristics, such as sex, eye color, age and Social Security number.
~Dave Barry

There are only two things a child will share willingly; communicable diseases and its mother's age.
~Benjamin Spock

You can judge your age by the amount of pain you feel when you come in contact with a new idea.
~Pearl S. Buck

Why should 20-year-olds only be considered sexy? I think we get better with age.
~Jenny McCarthy

My husband gave me a necklace. It's fake. I requested fake. Maybe I'm paranoid, but in this day and age, I don't want something around my neck that's worth more than my head.
~Rita Rudner

English people don't have very good diction. In France you have to pronounce very particularly and clearly, and learning French at an early age helped me enormously.
~Vivien Leigh

As winter strips the leaves from around us, so that we may see the distant regions they formerly concealed, so old age takes away our enjoyments only to enlarge the prospect of the coming eternity.
~Jean Paul

I think the sport of wrestling, which I became involved with at the age of 14... I competed until I was 34, kind of old for a contact sport. I coached the sport until I was 47. I think the discipline of wrestling has given me the discipline I have to write.
~John Irving

This is the first convention of the space age - where a candidate can promise the moon and mean it.
~David Brinkley

Confidence is something you're born with. I know I had loads of it even at the age of 15.
~Hedy Lamarr

I can't look in the mirror and look at fake things. I just can't. I'd rather age.
~Heidi Klum

Oh, if I had been loved at the age of seventeen, what an idiot I would be today. Happiness is like smallpox: if you catch it too soon, it can completely ruin your constitution.
~Gustave Flaubert

You know what makes me feel old? When I see girls who are 20-something, or the new crop of actresses, and think, Aren't we kind of the same age?
~Jennifer Aniston

Of course, the ideal scenario for parenting is obviously two parents of a mature age.
~Jennifer Aniston

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39)

No comments:

Post a Comment