Search This Blog

Friday 29 November 2013

Age Quotes and Sayings 4

AGE QUOTES AND SAYINGS (4)


Age is a high price to pay for maturity. 
~Tom Stoppard

By the time I have money to burn, my fire will have burnt out. 
~Author Unknown

There is more felicity on the far side of baldness than young men can possibly imagine. 
~Logan Pearsall Smith

We are young only once, after that we need some other excuse. 
~Author Unknown

The key to successful aging is to pay as little attention to it as possible. 
~Judith Regan

The first half of life consists of the capacity to enjoy without the chance; the last half consists of the chance without the capacity.  
~Mark Twain

It's sad to grow old, but nice to ripen. 
~Brigitte Bardot

It's like this.  Father Time keeps pitching the years at us.  We swing and miss at a few.  We hit a few out of the park.  We try not to take any called strikes. 
~Robert Brault

Grow old with me!  The best is yet to be. 
~Robert Browning

Youth would be an ideal state if it came a little later in life. 
~Herbert Asquith

Old age is fifteen years older than I am. 
~Oliver Wendell Holmes

I wear clothes that most people in the Midwest would probably deem inappropriate at my age. And I rock a bikini all summer long. I know that it's not normal, but I just don't care. I live once.
~Liz Phair

Age, style, where you come from, where you were born, it's different every time, which, to me, is refreshing because it says that there isn't any one thing, one formula or kind of character that makes a great comedian. Everybody has had a different approach.
~Alan King

Every age has a keyhole to which its eye is pasted.
~Mary McCarthy

We are in an electronic technology age now and it's about time we put away the old stuff.
~Monica Edwards

We may be coming to a new golden age of instrument making.
~Yo-Yo Ma

I've always felt that sexuality is a really slippery thing. In this day and age, it tends to get categorized and labeled, and I think labels are for food. Canned food.
~Michael Stipe

All my early school reports from the age of 5 were 'Daniel must learn not to distract others.'
~Dan Stevens

Age acquires no value save through thought and discipline.
~James Truslow Adams

I dainty little lass I wasn't. I looked twice my age until I turned 10 or 11.
~Maureen O'Hara

I don't like to boast, but I have probably skipped more poetry than any other person of my age and weight in this country.
~Will Cuppy

I don't find the technology threatening. A lot of people my age, my generation, find it difficult to immerse themselves. But I would never preclude the idea of using any technology if I thought it suited the end result.
~Robert Smith



PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39)

No comments:

Post a Comment