Search This Blog

Monday 2 December 2013

Age Quotes and Sayings 32

AGE QUOTES (32)



A lot of music you might listen to is pretty vapid, it doesn't always deal with our deeper issues. These are the things I'm interested in now, particularly at my age.
~Annie Lennox

Life expectancy in many parts of Africa can be something around the age of thirty five to thirty eight. I mean you're very fortunate if you live to that age. In fact when I went to Uganda for the first time one of the things that occurred to me was that I saw very few elderly people.
~Annie Lennox

I prefer younger men. In some ways, they are much more open to a woman being stronger and independent then some of the men my age.
~Kim Cattrall

Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.
~E. Joseph Cossman

I'm very accepting with my age. It's like notches on your belt: experience, wisdom, and a different kind of beauty. There comes a day when you've become comfortable in your skin.
~Zoe Saldana

I'd like to look like Madonna when I'm her age. I also look at athletes and love their bodies. I've always wanted to be muscly, not skinny. A lot of women yo-yo around, but I'm always aware if I'm getting a bit out of shape. I never look at the scales but I can just tell. It goes on my tum and bum.
~Ellie Goulding

I could always sing, from a really young age, but my voice was really weird. I used to make my mum turn up the radio every day in our house. She was well into music so I got that from her.
~Ellie Goulding

I would often find myself, at the age of 21, at midnight, running down a dark street on my own with 10 men chasing me. And the fact they had cameras in their hands made that legal.
~Sienna Miller

The perceptions of middle age have their own luminosity.
~Gail Sheehy

Age for me is just a number.
~Haile Gebrselassie

The chief role of the universities is to prolong adolescence into middle age, at which point early retirement ensures that we lack the means or the will to enforce significant change.
~J. G. Ballard

At a young age, I was interested in comic books, which was really how I learnt to read. The name Cage came from a comic book character called Power Man.
~Nicolas Cage

I don't look my age, I don't feel my age and I don't act my age. To me age is just a number.
~Joan Collins

From age 16, I lived and breathed wine. I read every magazine and book about wine.
~Gary Vaynerchuk

Science cannot tell theology how to construct a doctrine of creation, but you can't construct a doctrine of creation without taking account of the age of the universe and the evolutionary character of cosmic history.
~John Polkinghorne

American Idol transcends age, gender, ethnicity, everything.
~Carrie Underwood

It could be argued that every age gets the comfort savagery writer it deserves.
~Will Self

I try to write lyrics so that they won't age, which sort of leaves you with the big subjects like death and love and sex and violence.
~Florence Welch

My grandparents got married at a very young age, and a lot of what I think about marriage is based on their relationship.
~Kyle Chandler

It is not possible to live in this age if you don't have a sense of many contradictory forces.
~Rem Koolhaas

I lived the true American dream, because I was able to pursue what I set as my goals at a very young age.
~Mario Andretti

I was a mixture of being incredibly old for my age and incredibly backwards. I was born quite old, but then I stopped growing. I lived with my mum and dad till I was 30.
~Helena Bonham Carter

Love, with very young people, is a heartless business. We drink at that age from thirst, or to get drunk; it is only later in life that we occupy ourselves with the individuality of our wine.
~Isak Dinesen

I was born the same week NASA was founded, so we're the same age and feel some of the same pains, joys, and frustrations.
~Neil deGrasse Tyson

My sister and I shared a bedroom our entire lives and I believe she discovered the Beatles when she was about 11 and I'm four years younger. So from the age of 7 until 17 we had nothing but Beatles paraphernalia in our room, even those little stuffed Beatles that went on stands that are dressed as the Sgt. Pepper band.
~Christina Ricci

I think I'm a bit less inhibited, and not thinking too much before speaking. It's not about being shameful, I'm just a bit more unabashedly myself because of this thing, and it probably started at age 15. I can be around people and say what I think without fear.
~Kristen Stewart

I love my kids, and the moments I have with them, and it's kind of weird, it's such an age old cliche, but the way that my sons, the way they make me feel when I look at them, the way they say things, no one else would probably react to them, but it's a special thing for me.
~Michael Rapaport

In America, everyone's always hiding their age.
~Marina Abramovic

I'd date someone younger or older; age doesn't matter to me. Or looks, really - it's all about maturity.
~Leona Lewis

The age thing really bugs me. Do people have more of a right to not like what I say because I'm 19?
~Fiona Apple

Study until twenty-five, investigation until forty, profession until sixty, at which age I would have him retired on a double allowance.
~Thomas Moore

I never took guitar lessons. I took classical piano lessons from the age of six when we lived in Holland.
~Eddie Van Halen

I never had little brothers, so I was totally not used to hearing a lot of cussing at a young age! I learned what 'pull my finger' meant the hard way.
~Danica McKellar

We live in an age of instant knowledge. And there's almost a sense of entitlement to that.
~J. J. Abrams

All we can do when we think of kids today is think of more hours of school, earlier age at the computer, and curfews. Who would want to grow up in that world?
~James Hillman

The greatest writers of this age... are aware of the mystery of our existence.
~J. B. Priestley

Old age is an insult. It's like being smacked.
~Lawrence Durrell

What goes on in Europe concerns us greatly because, if Europe comes apart, the E.U. comes apart, then you're going to have enormous impact on America, that's a very big trading partner of ours, and people own securities around the world in this day and age.
~Michael Bloomberg

Maybe I'll be a feminist in my old age.
~Bjork

I feel the 21st century is another new age. Not only can we collaborate again with nature, but we have to. It's an emergency.
~Bjork

The history of my life must begin by the earliest circumstance which my memory can evoke; it will therefore commence when I had attained the age of eight years and four months.
~Giacomo Casanova

I would love a family. I'm at the age where the wish for a child gets stronger. But who knows.
~Cameron Diaz

The biggest tragedy I had was the loss of my daughter from neuromuscular disease in 2000, at age 46.
~Alvin Toffler

Every age develops its own peculiar forms of pathology, which express in exaggerated form its underlying character structure.
~Christopher Lasch

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39)

No comments:

Post a Comment