Search This Blog

Monday 2 December 2013

Age Quotes and Sayings 31

AGE QUOTES (31)



Any role that big is going to be a challenge for any actor, but for an actor of a young age, it's going to be even tougher.
~Jeff Bridges

Old age is always wakeful; as if, the longer linked with life, the less man has to do with aught that looks like death.
~Herman Melville

What could be more beautiful than a dear old lady growing wise with age? Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it.
~Brigitte Bardot

Here comes 40. I'm feeling my age and I've ordered the Ferrari. I'm going to get the whole mid-life crisis package.
~Keanu Reeves

Not by age but by capacity is wisdom acquired.
~Plautus

The class distinctions proper to a democratic society are not those of rank or money, still less, as is apt to happen when these are abandoned, of race, but of age.
~W. H. Auden

The great book for you is the book that has the most to say to you at the moment when you are reading. I do not mean the book that is most instructive, but the book that feeds your spirit. And that depends on your age, your experience, your psychological and spiritual need.
~Robertson Davies

Age is the first limitation on roles that I've ever had to encounter, and I hit that awhile ago.
~Jack Nicholson

I can't hit on women in public any more. I didn't decide this; it just doesn't feel right at my age.
~Jack Nicholson

My justification is that most people my age spend a lot of time thinking about what they're going to do for the next five or ten years. The time they spend thinking about their life, I just spend drinking.
~Amy Winehouse

In an age of incompetence, I've been able to last in this crazy business. I actually know how to play my ax and write a song. That's my job.
~Billy Joel

I shall not grow conservative with age.
~Elizabeth Cady Stanton

Does age matter? Time doesn't matter.
Sandra Bullock

I saw how many people were poor and how many kids my age went to school hungry in the morning, which I don't think most of my contemporaries in racially segregated schools in the South thought very much about at the time.
~Charles Kuralt

The secret of long life is double careers. One to about age sixty, then another for the next thirty years.
~David Ogilvy

In this electronic age we see ourselves being translated more and more into the form of information, moving toward the technological extension of consciousness.
~Marshall McLuhan

We're saying no changes for Medicare for people above the age of 55. And in order to keep the promise to current seniors who've already retired and organized their lives around this program, you have to reform it for the next generation.
~Paul Ryan

I'd like to talk about free markets. Information in the computer age is the last genuine free market left on earth except those free markets where indigenous people are still surviving. And that's basically becoming limited.
~Russell Means

Morality comes with the sad wisdom of age, when the sense of curiosity has withered.
~Graham Greene

At a certain age, death becomes familiar to you-or a loss becomes familiar-the tragedies that are more commonplace in life.
~Jessica Lange

TV is sort of the only way to go for an actress my age to make a decent salary; with independent films, you just can't.
~Jessica Lange

There's a very small group of elite actresses who are my age, who people want to work with. It's not easy to get a good job with good actors.
~Amanda Peet

It seems that when you get to a certain age you almost give yourself permission to misbehave and say what you think. People allow it, with very old people.
~Julie Walters

It lies in human nature that where you experience your first laughs, you also remember the age kindly.
~Vaclav Havel

I think, if you put a camera in anyone's life and document it daily from the age of 21 to 27, there are going to be things that aren't always pretty.
~Sienna Miller

Although it is generally known, I think it's about time to announce that I was born at a very early age.
~Douglas Horton

Death comes not to the living soul, nor age to the loving heart.
~Phoebe Cary

Losing both parents at a young age gave me a sense that you can't really control life - so you'd better live it while it's here. I stopped believing in a storybook existence a long time ago. All you can do is push in a direction and see what comes of it.
~Jon Hamm

With age, you get to a place where you don't want to knock people out. You just want to give people a hug.
~Vin Diesel

I've been screaming at the top of my lungs at my family, 'Work out! Work out! Old age is coming!'
~Cher

One of the tough things about being an actor, probably the hardest thing, is getting your foot in the door, and my father handled that for me at a very early age.
~Jeff Bridges

You'd think that in this age, especially in the 21st century - especially with all the technology and all the discoveries that we've made - that we would figure out how to tackle abuse.
~Tori Amos

Try to keep your soul young and quivering right up to old age.
~George Sand

Age has been the perfect fire extinguisher for flaming youth.
~Navjot Singh Sidhu

I knew at an early age I wanted to act. Acting was always easy for me. I don't believe in predestination, but I do believe that once you get where ever it is you are going, that is where you were going to be.
~Morgan Freeman

The reason for the slow progress of the world seems to lie in a single fact. Every man is born under the yoke, and grows up beneath the oppressions of his age.
~John Jay Chapman

In this age of media and Internet access, we are much more talkative than ever before.
~David Duchovny

I came of age believing that, no matter what happened, I would always be able to support myself.
~William J. Clinton

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39)

No comments:

Post a Comment