Search This Blog

Friday 29 November 2013

Age Quotes and Sayings 3

AGE QUOTES PAGE (3)


Father Time is not always a hard parent, and, though he tarries for none of his children, often lays his hand lightly upon those who have used him well; making them old men and women inexorably enough, but leaving their hearts and spirits young and in full vigour.  With such people the grey head is but the impression of the old fellow's hand in giving them his blessing, and every wrinkle but a notch in the quiet calendar of a well-spent life. 
~Charles Dickens

The first sign of maturity is the discovery that the volume knob also turns to the left. 
~Jerry M. Wright

When I was younger, I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not; but my faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened.  It is sad to go to pieces like this but we all have to do it. 
~Mark Twain

Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle. 
~Bob Hope

Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart. 
~Caryn Leschen

Forty is the old age of youth; fifty the youth of old age. 
~Victor Hugo

Years ago we discovered the exact point, the dead center of middle age.  It occurs when you are too young to take up golf and too old to rush to the net. 
~Franklin Adams

Everyone is the age of their heart. 
~Guatemalan Proverb

There is always a lot to be thankful for, if you take the time to look. For example, I'm sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt. 
~Author Unknown

Youth is a disease from which we all recover. 
~Dorothy Fulheim

There was no respect for youth when I was young, and now that I am old, there is no respect for age - I missed it coming and going. 
~J.B. Priestly

I still have a full deck; I just shuffle slower now. 
~Author Unknown

I've never had tastes of people my own age. All of my friends when I was 15 were in their 40s. I'm not actually mature, just very self-conscious around people my own age because I feel like I'm supposed to act the same way they act and I don't know how.
~Jesse Eisenberg

Catholics and evangelicals need to remain allied, and in solidarity, against the increasingly aggressive secularism of our age.
~Gary Bauer

I just think that knowing about your body at any age, whether it's educating yourself on fertility, getting mammograms, going through puberty - whatever it may be, is really important. I just really encourage women empowerment and being comfortable talking about these issues.
~Khloe Kardashian

And I'm not as young as I once was. At my age, I don't have time to be bored.
~Lev Grossman

Even though I am extremely blessed to have accomplished many of my goals at such a young age, I am still reaching, still striving.
~Jennifer Hudson

I was always too mature for my age - and not very happy. I had no young friends. I wish I could go back to those days. If I could only live it all again, how I would play and enjoy other girls. What a fool I was.
~Maria Callas

I spent a lot of time not in school, so I didn't have deep relationships with kids my own age.
~Jodie Foster

In the modern media age we are rarely surprised by what we see. Whether it's on television or film or in the theatre, everything is so advertised, so trailed, that most entertainment is merely what you thought it was going to be like.
~Rowan Atkinson

I think computer science, by and large, is still stuck in the Modern age.
~Larry Wall

Mom claimed that I could carry a tune at 2 or 3 years of age. Maybe she was a little prejudiced.
~Ethel Merman

I am 54 and age is slowly writing itself on my face.
~Arthur Smith

It was Julie Burchill who decreed that, beyond a certain age, a man should not be seen in a leather jacket.
~Arthur Smith

I've always been intrigued by color and by interesting hair. I was one of those weird little girls doing my own hair at the age of 9. I was, like, getting weird gels and new brushes and cornrow holders. I would tweak and perm at the age of 13.
~Nicki Minaj

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39)

No comments:

Post a Comment