Search This Blog

Thursday 5 December 2013

Dream Quotes and Sayings 9

DREAM QUOTES (9)



O reason, reason, abstract phantom of the waking state, I had already expelled you from my dreams, now I have reached a point where those dreams are about to become fused with apparent realities: now there is only room here for myself.
~Louis Aragon

Our reactor actually burns nuclear waste as fuel. So not only is it safe and powerful, it solves an important issue: It actually reduces nuclear waste instead of creating. It's the reactor of your dreams.
~Nathan Myhrvold

I want to find someone who's really into something like I'm really into something, so that I can support them and we can both cheer each other on. I've got a lot of dreams I want to achieve, and I hope someone can cheer me on as I'll cheer them on in their dreams.
~Hunter Hayes

I suppose all fictional characters, especially in adventure or heroic fiction, at the end of the day are our dreams about ourselves. And sometimes they can be really revealing.
~Alan Moore

Don't give up your dreams.
~Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy

I have shared my whole life. My private and my show business life. It helps me actually to feel my songs and to go on with my dreams.
~Celine Dion

Everyone wants to look their best, everyone has dreams of wanting to look like something else. But we are who we are.
~Samantha Morton

Dreaming in public is an important part of our job description, as science writers, but there are bad dreams as well as good dreams. We're dreamers, you see, but we're also realists, of a sort.
~William Gibson

Never set limits, go after your dreams, don't be afraid to push the boundaries. And laugh a lot - it's good for you!
~Paula Radcliffe

You know, one of my biggest dreams in life is to play a Disney princess.
~Ginnifer Goodwin

I think there must be a place inside of us where dreams go and wait their turn.
~Sue Monk Kidd

I've got a lot of dreams I want to achieve, and I hope someone can cheer me on as I'll cheer them on in their dreams.
~Hunter Hayes

I grew up with not a lot of money and I definitely shopped at Goodwill. But even in my most unfortunate state, I was really blessed compared to a lot of the rest of the world. I had a really great chance to follow my dreams and have them actually come true.
~AnnaLynne McCord

So many of my dreams were to actually be able to make a living of what I did as a hobby.
~Rick Baker

One day it just hit me. This is it. You are not in love. So either stay in it because you have a child or be brave and find the man of your dreams and marry him for real.
~Brandy Norwood

For me, the sketching of dresses was about fantasy and dreams. In my little room at home, I felt that I was somewhere else. In Paris, for instance.
~Alber Elbaz

I dream crazy vivid dreams. Like, entire movies. And sometimes I write songs about them.
~Amy Lee

There's a line I have that our family was designed more for public than for private. But there are definitely some things that are only mine. I am someone who dreams at night, and you don't know what I'm dreaming.
~Carrie Fisher

We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams.
~Jeremy Irons

Men never cling to their dreams with such tenacity as at the moment when they are losing faith in them, and know it, but do not dare yet to confess it to themselves.
~William Graham Sumner

My parents always told me to be myself. I was always funny and silly as a kid. And I would always make them laugh. And they always told me to dream big and follow those dreams.
~Richard Simmons

I've been interested in dreams since I as a kid and I've wanted to do a film about them for a long time.
~Christopher Nolan

I have lots of favorites movies. I say this only because it's a favorite movie because it's a sport I love. I'm a huge baseball fan. There are movies I like as much as this, but I sort of single this movie out because I'm a baseball nut, and that's 'Field of Dreams.'
~Rick Santorum

Thankfully, dreams can change. If we'd all stuck with our first dream, the world would be overrun with cowboys and princesses.
~Stephen Colbert

People's real hopes and dreams can be distorted and misdirected and packaged until you're not sure what you really want or what you even really need.
~Tracy Chapman

As you look back at your life, there are just a million different things that have happened, just in the right way, to allow you to make your dreams come true. And you know, someone has all that under control.
~Michael P. Anderson

To discuss a Martin Amis book, you must first discuss the orchestrated release of a Martin Amis book. In London, which rightly prides itself on the vibrancy of its literary cottage industry, Amis is the Steve Jobs of book promoters, and his product rollouts are as carefully managed as anything Apple dreams up.
~Graydon Carter

I'd really like to get the girl, shoot the gun, drive the car, have fun. I even have these kind of action dreams, where I'm the action guy.
~Kevin Bacon

I came to the United States in the early '80s and was welcomed with open arms and given the opportunity to pursue my dreams. God has been very kind to us. My family and I are fortunate enough to be successful and we feel a tremendous responsibility and obligation to give back to our great country.
~Naveen Jain

I'm not certain, but I have a little gypsy blood in me. And my mother always told me that her grandma could give someone the evil eye, and I'd better not cross her because she had some of that blood in her. Mother always believed that she could predict the future, and she had dreams that came true.
~Sam Raimi

I save my dreams and hopes for my kids. When I'm making a wish under a bridge or tunnel, it's always for them.
~Alison Sweeney

Dreams have always expanded our understanding of reality by challenging our boundaries of the real, of the possible.
~Henry Reed

Google is a global Rorschach test. We see in it what we want to see. Google has built an infrastructure that makes a lot of dreams closer to reality.
~John Battelle

The readers are the ones who let us live our dreams. I try to write books which are really compelling - that you'd take on vacation and rather than going out, you'd read in your hotel room because you had to find out what happened. Hopefully that's what readers are responding to.
~Harlan Coben

There's a good deal in common between the mind's eye and the TV screen, and though the TV set has all too often been the boobtube, it could be, it can be, the box of dreams.
~Ursula K. Le Guin

No person has the right to rain on your dreams.
~Marian Wright Edelman

Vain hopes are like certain dreams of those who wake.
~Quintilian

What better model of a synthesis than a nocturnal dream? Dreams simplify, don't they?
~Manuel Puig

You have the dreams that you want, and then you have to do other jobs until you can get to that dream.
~Channing Tatum

Like all young reporters - brilliant or hopelessly incompetent - I dreamed of the glamorous life of the foreign correspondent: prowling Vienna in a Burberry trench coat, speaking a dozen languages to dangerous women, narrowly escaping Sardinian bandits - the usual stuff that newspaper dreams are made of.
~Russell Baker

Dreams are where we visit the many lands and landscapes of human possibility and discover the one where we feel at home. The great religious leaders were all dreamers.
~Jonathan Sacks

My dreams are all follies.
~Taylor Caldwell

My hero's, my dreams, and my future lie in Yankee Stadium and they can't take that from me.
~Derek Jeter

I want to help children in Serbia and around the world so they can realize their dreams.
~Novak Djokovic

Those born into poverty or on the margins of society require our extra support to realize their dreams.
~Novak Djokovic

The atmosphere is much too near for dreams. It forces us to action. It is close to us. We are in it and of it. It rouses us both to study and to do. We must know its moods and also its motive forces.
~Cleveland Abbe

I think you basically have to abandon the dreams of having any other adult activities in your life. You have to go to sleep whenever your child goes to sleep.
~Tina Fey

Hopefully, young people will see that you can be young and make the sacrifices to follow your dreams.
~Tinie Tempah

A fulfilling life is different to each person. You have to acknowledge your dreams, and not just wait for life to happen, and opportunities to come knocking at your door.
~Joan Lunden

It has never been my object to record my dreams, just the determination to realize them.
~Man Ray

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment