Search This Blog

Thursday 5 December 2013

Dream Quotes and Sayings 6

DREAM QUOTES (6)



As I live and am a man, this is an unexaggerated tale - my dreams become the substances of my life.
~Samuel Taylor Coleridge

A successful life is one that is lived through understanding and pursuing one's own path, not chasing after the dreams of others.
~Chin-Ning Chu

Death is the mother of Beauty; hence from her, alone, shall come fulfillment to our dreams and our desires.
~Wallace Stevens

Dreams are the seeds of change. Nothing ever grows without a seed, and nothing ever changes without a dream.
~Debby Boone

In my dreams, I could be a Princess, and that's what I was. Like most little girls, I believed nothing less than a Prince could make my dreams come true.
~Loretta Young

I paint what cannot be photographed, that which comes from the imagination or from dreams, or from an unconscious drive.
~Man Ray

To be given the opportunity to help shape new artists' careers and mentor them to see their dreams come to fruition is a task I welcome with open arms.
~Christina Aguilera

You don't ever want to go out there and not be the best. You want to be the best cop that you can. Be the best writer you can be. Everybody has their goals. Everybody has their dreams.
~Bryce Harper

I'd definitely be the kind of parent who enabled my child's dreams. I'd just watch and nurture and guide them. I have the blueprints of what not to do... I think I'd be a good parent, actually.
~Drew Barrymore

From time immemorial artistic insights have been revealed to artists in their sleep and in dreams, so that at all times they ardently desired them.
~Paracelsus

Like dreams, statistics are a form of wish fulfillment.
~Jean Baudrillard

To every people the land is given on condition. Perceived or not, there is a Covenant, beyond the constitution, beyond sovereign guarantee, beyond the nation's sweetest dreams of itself.
~Leonard Cohen

My office is at Yankee stadium. Yes, dreams do come true.
~Derek Jeter

My life turned out to be beyond my greatest dreams.
~Anthony Hopkins

When you have a dream that you can't let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But remember: Real dreams take work, They take patience, and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you're willing to do that.
~Harvey Mackay

I worked on my voice for Sweet Dreams, but only to match my speaking voice to Patsy's actual singing voice. That was my way into that character.
~Jessica Lange

Men don't come up to you to just talk. We come up to you with a plan. We're looking across the room at you, and we don't care about your hopes and dreams. We don't care about what your future holds. We saw something we wanted.
~Steve Harvey

My dreams have become puny with the reality my life has become.
~Imelda Marcos

I did commit to myself that I would not jump back into being the workaholic that I can be before I gave myself an honest opportunity to create the marriage of my dreams and to create the beginning of the family of my dreams, and that took a hot second.
~Alanis Morissette

There's a joy and a pain about directing where the dreams you have are becoming concrete but the attention to detail, the need for time is such that it's overwhelming at times, and the stream of responsibility.
~William Shatner

We must stop talking about the American dream and start listening to the dreams of Americans.
~Max Beerbohm

With unemployment still abysmally high, the Obama economy is crushing Hispanics' dreams for their children to live a better life.
~Marco Rubio

We're special because dreams that are impossible anywhere else, come true here. That's not just my story. That's your story. That's our story.
~Marco Rubio

Sometimes, you follow your dreams. I say to the young people, 'If you have a dream, chase it.'
~Karl Malone

I was not looking for my dreams to interpret my life, but rather for my life to interpret my dreams.
~Susan Sontag

Rude contact with facts chased my visions and dreams quickly away, and in their stead I beheld the horrors, the corruption, the evils and hypocrisy of society, and as I stood among them, a young wife, a great wail of agony went out from my soul.
~Victoria Woodhull

For even in dreams a good deed is not lost.
~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

Genius is an African who dreams up snow.
~Vladimir Nabokov

A friend told me that teenage girls are always looking for someone to pin their dreams on. That doesn't make it any less weird though.
~Orlando Bloom

Winners, I am convinced, imagine their dreams first. They want it with all their heart and expect it to come true. There is, I believe, no other way to live.
~Joe Montana

All of us gave it all we've got, overcame a whole lot just being on the show and learned a lot about ourselves. We're just normal people trying to do what we love and follow our dreams.
~Carrie Underwood

My fear is that I go up to the girl of my dreams and say 'I'm sorry, but I've got to say hello to you,' and she slides the stool back and gets up and walks away, saying, 'Not for me, Bub. I don't want anything to do with you.'
~John Mayer

To this day, some of my closest friends say, 'Gaga, you know, everything's great. You're a singer; your dreams have come true.' But, still, when certain things are said to you over and over again as you're growing up, it stays with you and you wonder if they're true.
~Lady Gaga

Life being what it is, one dreams of revenge.
~Paul Gauguin

Do It Under the Influence Yourself! That's what we're shooting for! Get drunk and make your dreams come true.
~Aziz Ansari

Learn from your dreams what you lack.
~W. H. Auden

The curse of the romantic is a greed for dreams, an intensity of expectation that, in the end, diminishes the reality.
~Marya Mannes

We must not let our passions destroy our dreams.
~Thomas S. Monson

But what I was going to say was, I just figured I'm going to go boldly in the direction of my dreams, say it as Thoreau would say, and just see where it takes me.
~Demetri Martin

I think when you move past your fear and you go after your dreams wholeheartedly, you become free.
~LL Cool J

Dreams get you into the future and add excitement to the present.
~Robert Conklin

Hopes are but the dreams of those that wake.
~Matthew Prior

The dreams which reveal the supernatural are promises and messages that God sends us directly: they are nothing but His angels, His ministering spirits , who usually appear to us when we are in a great predicament.
~Paracelsus

Intellectual despair results in neither weakness nor dreams, but in violence. It is only a matter of knowing how to give vent to one's rage; whether one only wants to wander like madmen around prisons, or whether one wants to overturn them.
~Georges Bataille

My mother taught me that we all have the power to achieve our dreams. What I lacked was the courage.
~Clay Aiken

Whatever dreams I have wished have come true.
~Annette Funicello

Never in my wildest dreams did I entertain the idea that I would become a fashion designer.
~Giorgio Armani

Only in dreams, in poetry, in play do we sometimes arrive at what we were before we were this thing that, who knows, we are.
~Julio Cortazar

Our dreams drench us in senses, and senses steps us again in dreams.
~Amos Bronson Alcott

I am so excited to let fans in on how important my relationship with my family is to me. I hope to motivate mothers and daughters to build lifetimes of memories together and inspire kids around the world to live their dreams.
~Miley Cyrus

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment