Search This Blog

Thursday 5 December 2013

Dream Quotes and Sayings 17

DREAM QUOTES (17)



And the Republican Party especially associates the market with the idea of progress, goodness, family, and points us toward the mall as an answer to all our personal dreams.
~Arlie Russell Hochschild

Looking back 25 years later, what I may say is that the facts have been far better than the dreams. In the long course of cell life on this earth it remained, for our age for our generation, to receive the full ownership of our inheritance.
~Albert Claude

Art is for entertainment purposes, but it's also to reflect our dreams, our hopes, the present, the future the past - whether it's good or bad.
~Amber Valletta

I don't write from dreams because I don't remember mine, but I had a fragment of an image left about twins, whose father was telling them how their lives were going to go for the next eight years. I wrote a scene about that, and then another and then another and then another, and after five months I had 732 pages.
~Tamora Pierce

What people tell me they take away from my books is that they can shape their lives, they can achieve their own dreams. And certainly that's what I want them to take away.
~Tamora Pierce

I love working with kids, talking with them and listening to them. I always encourage kids to reach beyond their dreams. Don't try to be like me. Be better than me.
~Florence Griffith Joyner

Gradually it occurred to me that we spend a great deal of life asleep and that dreams are little narratives, little stories. I thought, 'Who's choreographing this stuff?'
~Sue Monk Kidd

I never remember my dreams.
~Freddie Stroma

I like clever songs. I like songs that make people think and I try to have substance in all my records, even with 'Sweet Dreams' how it was a club record and it was up tempo, but it was melodic and it was, like, lyrical.
~Rico Love

I'd say people recognize me, but having children recognize me is the best. It is a very special thing. Suddenly you feel like you have the power to make the children's dreams come true, and it's better than anything else.
~Ludivine Sagnier

I don't think if you asked any of my childhood friends they would say that I had a weird childhood; they might say there weren't a lot of regular rules, the conversations in the house were always very open, dreams were a great thing to talk about, everybody was making something all the time.
~Jennifer Lynch

I was in Nepal and I had watched Oprah Winfrey's show. I had no idea, as a kid in Nepal, who she was, but I remember watching an episode of hers about living your dreams.
~Prabal Gurung

As I've grown - dare I say it - older, I had hopes of indulging my dreams of being a sailor.
~Jimmy Webb

I have marvelous dreams! I meet Buddha, I meet Jesus, I meet Mohammed. I constantly dream of space, stars and planets: we are the children of stardust.
~Brian Blessed

Working together in concert more smoothly not only helps us move more quickly; it changes the nature of what we can undertake. When we have the confidence that we can orchestrate the group effort required to realize them, we dare bigger dreams.
~Justin Rosenstein

A visionary is someone who can see the future, or thinks he sees the future. In my case, I use it and it comes out right. That doesn't come from daydreams or dreams, but it comes from knowing the market and knowing the world and knowing people really well and knowing where they're going to be tomorrow.
~Leonard Lauder

My mother used to sit at the foot of my bed, and she would share her dreams with me.
~Liz Murray

If you have a dream, just lie about it. Lie your way unto your dreams.
~Joel McHale

I don't remember my dreams. I'm one of those weird people. I know there are tricks and things you can do, but I never remember my dreams.
~Jayma Mays

Baseball always gets credit for the foundational part of masculinity - the father thing. The eternal game of backyard catch, 'Field of Dreams', the Ripkens, the Griffeys, the Bondses, so on. But football is the real paternal game, because it's a conveyor belt of father figures, in the form of coaches.
~J. R. Moehringer

The Hispanic community values entrepreneurship and family-owned businesses, and we deserve a leader in Washington who is dedicated to creating an environment where our values, our goals and our dreams of prosperity can become reality.
~Mario Diaz-Balart

The London Games will be designed for the athletes and we will provide them with the very best venues and the very best conditions to pursue their sporting dreams in London.
~Sebastian Coe

I can think of some things that would be fun, but I'm living my dreams.
~Mike Farrell

Both dreams and neurotic dream-states have as their function the avoidance of displeasure, but the dream-states also serve to provide a positive pleasure gain.
~Karl Abraham

As soon as I became old enough to make my dreams my reality, I became a firm believer that the subconscious and the world outside of our flesh and blood is essentially the truth.
~Melissa Auf der Maur

I never felt I would be part of the international scene for 50 caps in my wildest dreams.
~Kenny Cunningham

Perhaps, all writers walk such a line. In general - as we all do in our dreams - I believe I put something of myself into all the characters in my novels, male as well as female.
~Rose Tremain

Acting is fantastic, but to be able to create a whole world on celluloid is amazing. It's like taking your dreams straight from your head and projecting them onto a screen.
~Amber Benson

My father is a very successful man in the corporate world, and I am his only son. He had certain dreams for me. I was scared to tell him that I wanted to be an actor.
~Ram Kapoor

I had dreams, but I didn't have the sense that they would necessarily work out. They seemed very far-fetched.
~Greta Gerwig

I love to fly. I always wanted to fly. It's been one of my dreams since I was 3 years old. I remember saying to my mom, 3 years old, every day, 'I can fly!' Living on the ninth floor, it was dangerous.
~Elena Anaya

I'm a journeyman actor, and I don't ever want to forget that. With romantic-lead dreams.
~William Sanderson
As I watched bookstores close, I began to wonder how that felt for the owners. Owning a bookstore was their dream and now they're struggling and seeing those dreams fall apart.
~Karen Kingsbury

When you're a kid, you have these big ideas and these big dreams to make a change, or maybe you feel like you can't make a difference.
~AnnaSophia Robb

American dreams are strongest in the hearts of those who have seen America only in their dreams.
~Pico Iyer

I used to have a lot of recurring dreams about Captain Hook when I was a little kid, which I remember very vividly. But I think I just really liked Peter Pan a lot, and 'Hook' was my favorite movie.
~Cristin Milioti

In the year since we brought things into the open with a clean breath of fresh air at City Hall, we have learned about corrupt spending practices and unethical conflicts of interest that waste your money... and keep Dallas from being the great city of our dreams.
~Laura Miller

Our theme for this year's festivities, Dreams and Challenges of Asian Pacific Americans, speaks to the many generations of Asian Pacific Americans who worked hard to overcome economic hardship, racism and other barriers in their pursuit of the American dream.
~Lucille Roybal-Allard

I think what every skater dreams of is not only skating the best program they can possibly skate, but, y'know, having the crowd roar at the end, and it was just so loud I couldn't even hear my music.
~Sarah Hughes

Dreams take you beyond what you think you can do in life.
~Vikram Chatwal

The idea of being able to serve as an example, based upon how to process, how to think, how to realize our own dreams, we can pass that down to our children.
~Stedman Graham

Dreams have as much influence as actions.
~Stephane Mallarme

I was very inspired by Les Blank's film 'Burden of Dreams.' I think what's unique about his film and the two I've made is that they're close examinations of filmmakers and how their own emotional experiences reflect in the material they're rendering, and vice versa - how that material sometimes colors their own lives.
~George Hickenlooper

From the start, ProFounder was created to make sure anyone could be empowered to pursue their dreams through entrepreneurship.
~Jessica Jackley

The magic of movie-making is that you get to fulfill your own dreams.
~Maggie Carey

Every Iranian artist dreams of the black market. We don't care about making money.
~Shirin Neshat

It's good to have plans and dreams, but don't be surprised if God brings you somewhere else.
~Anne F. Beiler

Goal-getting matters. And writing down the brave acts and bold dreams you intend to accomplish will provide the spark to get them done.
~Robin Sharma

The Washington black community was able to succeed beyond his wildest dreams. I mean, we had our own newspapers, our own restaurants, our own theaters, our own small shops, our own clubs, our own Masonic lodges.
~Ed Smith

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment