Search This Blog

Thursday 5 December 2013

Dream Quotes and Sayings 13

DREAM QUOTES (13)



'The Cut' is going to give someone the opportunity of a lifetime and help that person achieve his or her dreams.
~Tommy Hilfiger

You have to work hard for what you want to achieve and you have to set goals and dreams and really go for them.
~Natalie du Toit

I feel like I'm making a difference. I feel like putting out a message for young girls to follow your dreams and just work at what you want to do and be yourself.
~Willow Smith

It is great good health to believe, as the Hindus do, that there are 33 million gods and goddesses in the world. It is great good health to want to understand one's dreams. It is great good health to desire the ambiguous and paradoxical.
~Clive Barker

Sports nurtures dreams of achieving self confidence and masculine striving for the skinny kid watching a boxer dance around the ring with sublime ease.
~Armstrong Williams

I was very lucky in that my parents were very broad-minded. Because they had come from another country and hadn't been able to fulfill their dreams, they wanted me to be more of myself, if you know what I mean.
~Anne-Marie Duff

Dreams say what they mean, but they don't say it in daytime language.
~Gail Godwin

I think dreams can come true, but not necessarily like fairy-tales. It's not always so perfect like that.
~Patrick Dempsey

You only get one album. You only get one single. You get one shot in music. But I have a million different dreams. Why can't I go out and try to achieve them all? Who are you to say I can't?
~Lucy Hale

'Our Dream Playground' is a new online project planner designed to help you build the playground of your dreams. It's a free resource, brought to you 'KaBOOM!,' offering step-by-step instructions to help you bring play to the kids in your community.
~Darell Hammond

Everyone always wants to find the answer, to feel that things are resolved. But in dreams, maybe there isn't an answer so much.
~Gore Verbinski

I never had any big dreams about doing something on a huge scale.
~Alison Krauss

My dreams are of water. And my nightmares.
~Siouxsie Sioux

I'm thinking of slowing down on modeling and branching out to other things. I want to pursue some new and old dreams and start making them happen.
~Chanel Iman

I believe dreams represent the purest form of fantasy we unleash through our subconscious. They represent the truest freedom we can experience. Totally unrepressed and totally creative.
~Miguel

Cyclops, that's like this primal fear. I had dreams for years that the Cyclops was a small creature living in our huge fish tank at home, and at night, it was going to grow to full size and come after me.
~Henry Selick

Have you ever wondered why young people take to music like fish to water? Maybe it's because music is fun. Plan and simple. It opens up their minds to dream great dreams about where they can go and what they can do when they get older.
~Isaac Hayes

Our religion is the traditions of our ancestors - the dreams of our old men, given them in solemn hours of the night by the Great Spirit; and the visions of our sachems, and is written in the hearts of our people.
~Chief Seattle

Sexual dreams aren't usually about sex.
~Pamela Stephenson

My first book was called 'Buried Dreams,' about a serial-killer, which was probably about ten years ahead of the serial-killer curve. It was a national bestseller, but it was three years of living in the sewer of this guy's mind.
~Tim Cahill

I think I am done with Wikipedia for the time being. But I have a secret hope. Someone recently proposed a Wikimorgue - a bin of broken dreams where all rejects could still be read, as long as they weren't libelous or otherwise illegal.
~Nicholson Baker

To me, what I love about the draft is; first, you see the young men who are realizing their dreams that they've worked so hard for. That's a pretty cool thing. You saw the emotion from some of these guys the other day. And then, the second thing is this total sense of hope and optimism. And, I think that's great for everybody.
~Roger Goodell

The working class of England take their deracination completely for granted. Disenchantment is the happy code that informs every byway of the underclass: service jobs, celebrity dreams, Lotto wins, leisured poverty on pre-crunch credit cards, it's all there, part of the story of an English people whose grandparents never had it so good.
~Andrew O'Hagan

I couldn't help but to think back to my classmates at Thomas Jefferson High School in San Antonio. They had the same talent, the same brains, the same dreams as the folks we sat with at Stanford and Harvard. I realized the difference wasn't one of intelligence or drive. The difference was opportunity.
~Julian Castro

I've got heaps of dreams.
~Abbie Cornish

I don't dream songs. I'm more apt to write dreams down and then to be able to interpret them into a song. I also tend to get up and write prose in the morning from which will come songs.
~Judy Collins

I had some wonderful dreaming meetings. I can't tell you specifically what they've been in the recent months. In the past they've been verbal kinds of messages that he needed to give me. Now they're more dreams of his presence.
~Judy Collins

When I first left Iran at the age of 13, Iran had become such a shining star - it was the point to which all my desires and dreams returned.
~Azar Nafisi

In my dreams I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.
~Louise Brooks

Anderson Cooper every night dreams about getting my job permanently really.
~Regis Philbin

An Academy Award nomination is stuff dreams are made of.
~Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy

Follow your intuition, listening to your dreams, your inner voice to guide you.
~Katori Hall

All the characters in my books are imagined, but all have a bit of who I am in them - much like the characters in your dreams are all formed by who you are.
~Alice Hoffman

I feel more influenced in my own work by dreams than I do by other writers' works in a way. Or by popular culture, movies - what else is there to write about than love and loss?
~Alice Hoffman

My childhood dreams were focused on being part of the effort to make humanity a multiplanetary species.
~Peter Diamandis

One of my dreams in life is to do fund-raising for the youth.
~Picabo Street

I always wanted to be a Californian. In my wildest dreams, I always liked California - it's the place where oranges grows on trees! Fruit just falls off the trees.
~Eric Burdon

The dialogue between client and architect is about as intimate as any conversation you can have, because when you're talking about building a house, you're talking about dreams.
~Robert A. M. Stern

I've always been in love with the movies. They're the dreams of the 20th Century.
~Arne Glimcher

Talking about food is like talking about your dreams. Everyone has something to say. We all have to eat, it's just what we eat which differs. Some people eat for fuel and I feel bad for them.
~Gael Garcia Bernal

A lot of people put pressure on themselves and think it will be way too hard for them to live out their dreams. Mentors are there to say, 'Look, it's not that tough. It's not as hard as you think. Here are some guidelines and things I have gone through to get to where I am in my career.'
~Joe Jonas

When I began to choreograph and find my way pulling other artists' dreams out and changing music in a visual way, there was still a part of me that had something more to say. There was still a desire to rock a stage and ultimately perform the eight count of my dream, but there was a lot of insecurity there.
~Laurieann Gibson

My dreams came true while wearing the opening look from the spring/summer 2010 Dior ready-to-wear collection. I will never forget how special I felt opening John Galliano's show, like I was living a dream.
~Karlie Kloss

Dreams are a scientific fact.
~Robyn Hitchcock

You can't censor people's dreams.
~Robyn Hitchcock

We have lost that which has made us great over the generations, and that is the sense of individual and personal responsibility that we can come up, we can pursue our dreams and our aspirations and we won't be blocked by government regulation, by the inability to get a loan as a small business to make our dreams come true.
~Jon Huntsman, Jr.

Dreams are, by definition, cursed with short life spans.
~Candice Bergen

It was a lovely opportunity for the first time in my whole career to stand up and thank people who are really responsible for me getting to realize my dreams.
~Rachel Griffiths

We grew up founding our dreams on the infinite promise of American advertising. I still believe that one can learn to play the piano by mail and that mud will give you a perfect complexion.
~Zelda Fitzgerald

It's not only imagination, it's the distortion of the vision. You suddenly think, This person is idealistic, this person is strong, this person has dreams, when you know better most of the time. You put what you want to see on people.
~Olivier Martinez

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment