Search This Blog

Thursday 5 December 2013

Dream Quotes and Sayings 16

DREAM QUOTES (16)



Dreams look real, but they're in your mind, so you realize that the physical world is also a construction, which shows that the mind can affect reality in more ways than you can imagine.
~Stephen LaBerge

In most of our dreams, our inner eye of reflection is shut and we sleep within our sleep. The exception takes place when we seem to awake within our dreams, without disturbing or ending the dream state, and learn to recognize that we are dreaming while the dream is still happening.
~Stephen LaBerge

I just want to be myself and go for my own dreams and goals.
~Natalie du Toit

Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don't let anyone limit your dreams.
~Donovan Bailey

Then I was working in a store in Newark, New Jersey, and I saw an actor in person, and I got so excited. My whole day changed. That's when I decided to challenge myself to make my dreams become a reality.
~Derek Luke

I was working at the store on the Sony studios in Culver City. And I was literally holding a shirt when they came in and told me I'd got the part! It just shows dreams do come true.
~Derek Luke

No man's brain is so dull, and no man's eye so blind, that they cannot catch food for dreams.
~Donald G. Mitchell

Each has its lesson; for our dreams in sooth, come they in shape of demons, gods, or elves, are allegories with deep hearts of truth that tell us solemn secrets of ourselves.
~Henry Timrod

It's surreal to know my dreams are coming true.
~Mario Vazquez

Dreams can be like charades in which we act out words rather than see or speak them.
~Jane Roberts

To see your friend's dreams come true, there's really nothing that can make you happier.
~Josh Hopkins

Las Vegas is a very strange place. It's a place of broken dreams.
~Concha Buika

Hollywood is the dream factory, and no one dreams about older women.
~Amy Heckerling

IN April 1882 my father died; and I was at once whirled out of my land of dreams into a very different sphere.
~Edward Carpenter

I was so lucky to have parents who supported me, 100%, with whatever I was doing, both financially and emotionally. Having that they made my life so much easier. Instead of becoming a bartender and trying to survive while trying to pursue your dreams, I didn't have to worry about that aspect. I could just pursue my dreams.
~Cam Gigandet

I can't comprehend that I'm in the film of 'Les Miserables.' It's one of those dreams I thought would be unattainable for someone like me, who came from nowhere.
~Samantha Barks

As I and the rest of my Pittsburgh Steelers teammates prepared that week in late December 1974, we knew one thing: The road to the Super Bowl in the AFC went through Oakland. To achieve your dreams as a team, you had to slay the Oakland Raiders. They were the barometer of what it took to be a championship team.
~Joe Greene

I really started dreaming... and broke out of my shyness when I got to Howard University. My first acting class was an Intro to Acting class with Professor Bay, who really broke me out of my shell, encouraged me to follow my dreams and make them a reality.
~Lance Gross

I think that every artist dreams of renewing the forms which came before, but I think very few can be considered to have achieved that. We are all dwarves standing upon the shoulders of the giants who preceded us, and I think we must never forget that. After all, even iconoclasts only exist with respect to that which they destroy.
~Peter Greenaway

The Olympics is about letting people believe in their own dreams.
~Kyle Shewfelt

I put a lot of faith in dreams. I know that big movie roles and opportunities are going to happen.
~Krista Allen

It's not like I had big dreams to go to California and become an actor. I loved doing my shows at school and community theater, and I probably would have settled in New York because it was closer. I was going to go to NYU.
~Christine Taylor

As far as my dreams go, all I want to do is be a working actor, and I happily achieved that.
~Lucas Grabeel

Our dreams are a second life. I have never been able to penetrate without a shudder those ivory or horned gates which separate us from the invisible world.
~Gerard De Nerval

What are the Democrats, the party of Jim Matheson, telling them? The message of the Democrats is that the Amercian dream is over. 'The government is all you have. Give up your dreams, and the government will save you, the government will heal you, the government will be your hope and change.' We know here in Utah, none of that is true.
~Mia Love


And they were writing scripts where Christine had hit the glass ceiling. And I always thought Christine would never hit the glass ceiling. I thought her dreams would take her. Maybe her dreams wouldn't take her where she wanted, but she still had her dreams.
~Sharon Gless

One of the things I've started doing lately is tracking my dreams. I feel like there's a lot of information there and you can really bring those emotions to the situations that may feel mundane or familiar. That gives them new life and gives you a new relationship with it - if that makes any sort of sense.
~Jennifer Carpenter

When you're a young English person who wants to be an actress and you have dreams, you dream of being Vanessa Redgrave or Judi Dench.
~Janet McTeer

If you don't have dreams, you don't have a life.
~Bryce Harper

I can have my goals, and I can have my dreams. My goal is to make the finals and improve my position. I want to run all decent races. I don't want to look back and say I ran a terrible race.
~Oscar Pistorius

Politics are beautiful. They enable a community to live collectively with one another. It's not about stabbing each other in the back; it's about enabling people to reach their dreams and pursue happiness.
~Ben Nicholson

Dreams are the expression of the unconscious while we are asleep.
~Nancy Friday

Am I athletic? In my dreams.
~Hugh Bonneville

If I could have had everything exactly the way I wanted, this is how I would have written it down. Win all my fights in the first round, then go to the UFC and headline a show, and have it as a pay-per-view and at home. People's dreams don't come true like that.
~Ronda Rousey

The United States and Russia probably do not have common aims and dreams, but they have common worries: Both Washington and Moscow are concerned about the rise of China and are threatened by the rise of radical Islam.
~Ivan Krastev

There has been enough suffering in our country, there has been enough of children whose dreams die before they have a chance to grow and there has been enough of our elders who, having served their nation, are forced into indignity in their old age.
~John Agyekum Kufuor

I wanted to raise the voice of a lot of the people that I knew growing up, and this was, for the most part, poor people who had extraordinary dreams but also very amazing obstacles.
~Edwidge Danticat

To become truly immortal, a work of art must escape all human limits: logic and common sense will only interfere. But once these barriers are broken, it will enter the realms of childhood visions and dreams.
~Giorgio de Chirico

Don't think your dreams don't come true, because they do. You'd better be careful what you wish for. And I truly and honestly - one day I am doing the 'Beaver' show and I said, 'This is the show I have always wanted to do.'
~Barbara Billingsley

The minute you feel secure about yourself and own the fact your dreams are honest true, other things fix themselves.
~Shantel VanSanten

Dreams sometimes foretell the future.
~Mickey Hart

The man who never dreams, goes slowly mad.
~Thomas Dolby

We had common interests in the beauty of the French language. We both had a tremendous love of jazz. We shared dreams of getting married and having a family, living in the country, leading an idyllic life.
~David Amram

Horror, for me, has to involve some sort of fantasy. Horror is something that is in your dreams or your nightmares.
~Cassandra Peterson

To be here today is just beyond my wildest dreams.
~Rick Yune

Jazz to me is a living music. It's a music that since its beginning has expressed the feelings, the dreams, hopes, of the people.
~Dexter Gordon

'Shake It Up' definitely teaches kids about the importance of reaching for your dreams and setting high goals. It also teaches great lessons about friendship and family.
~Zendaya

Here Fashion is a despot, and no one dreams of evading its dictates.
~Marguerite Gardiner

You've got to have dreams to keep you going.
~Steve Waugh

Although the events we appear to perceive in dreams are illusory, our feelings in response to dream content are real. Indeed, most of the events we experience in dreams are real; when we experience feelings, say, anxiety or ecstasy, in dreams, we really do feel anxious or ecstatic at the time.
~Stephen LaBerge

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment