Search This Blog

Thursday 5 December 2013

Dream Quotes and Sayings 19

DREAM QUOTES (19)



It's a really scary thing, having your dreams come true and seeing everything you ever wanted happening, getting the attention for it and then not knowing how to handle it properly.

~Samaire Armstrong

Books that distribute things... with as daring a freedom as we use in dreams, put us on our feet again.
~Marsilio Ficino

America allows us to be able to dream, then gives us the ability to achieve those dreams.
~Rick Mears

I have lived with my husband more than I have with my parents... I live beside him, and know his worries, his hopes, and his dreams for his nation. We believe that things happen by design, not in an arbitrary way. And we believe it is our duty to make things happen.
~Mozah bint Nasser Al Missned

Deep down, I'm a Texas girl looking for that big romance every girl dreams about. Biologically, I look forward to being a cornerstone of a family. I'll be in my glory when I have a child on my knee.
~Renee Zellweger

When I was at college, the idea of fashion was more immediate to me, whereas art photography, the depth of it, was a different thing. Storytelling - fanciful storytelling - can only be told through fashion photography. It's the perfect way to play with fantasy and dreams.
~Tim Walker

If you're too scared to put your dreams, thoughts, desires, fantasies on paper and share them with the world, then being an author isn't the right career for you.
~P. C. Cast

Even the largest of my dreams and ambitions, I realize with increasing dismay, were puny, measly, compared to the object of my dreaming. I would not say my life to date has been built overmuch of compromise, but still, it surrounds me.
~Rick Bass

The ideal of all Kosovo is membership in the E.U. and a permanent friendship with the United States. I believe and I am convinced our dreams will come true.
~Atifete Jahjaga

Although every writer dreams of getting it right on the first pass, very few succeed.
~Richard Rhodes

I don't stand in anybody else's way of accomplishing their dreams, and I don't like people standing in my way, either. That seems like a hostile thing to do.
~Jamey Johnson

My mom taught me to go after my dreams. I have this faith in myself that I must have gotten from her.
~Amy Jo Johnson

There's a logic to dreams that doesn't necessarily follow linear narrative. You don't know why things happen, it's your subconscious pushing you, to give you information.
~Justin Theroux

Wide awake I can make my most fantastic dreams come true.
~Lorenz Hart

One of my dreams is to walk down the runway during Fashion Week!
~Zendaya

As entrepreneurs, we must constantly dream and have the conviction and obsession to transform our dreams into reality - to create a future that never existed before.
~Clara Shih

Within months after reading the novel 'The Hunger Games,' I went from telling my mom that I could see myself as this character to actually getting the role. My mother reminds me that if I could manifest such an important role just because I wanted it so much, all of my dreams are possible.
~Amandla Stenberg

Let us keep the dance of rain our fathers kept and tread our dreams beneath the jungle sky.
~Arna Bontemps

In our dreams we are always young.
~Sarah Louise Delany

As a person who came from a small town and had dreams of becoming an actor, I know what it's like to have no support system for what it is that you want to do. A lot of people think you don't have a chance.
~Anika Noni Rose

Life is going by, and if you don't do something about your dreams and make them a reality and start to love who you are as yourself, then you will not be able to embrace any of those dreams. Who you are is the immense magic.
~Ellen Greene

Boys from my generation all love Jim Carrey! But you know, just being in his house with him and pitching jokes that he would act out, literally felt like the dreams that I had, so it was amazing.
~John Francis Daley

I'm a really hectic dreamer; I never wake up not out of a dream, and there's loads going on, lots of action, big blockbuster dreams, they're all major enterprises.
~Linda Grant

I didn't want to be an actress. It wasn't a dream. I didn't have any dreams at all.
~Sandrine Bonnaire

Don't be afraid of your dreams.
~Jacques Parizeau

In my childhood, America was like a religion. Then, real-life Americans abruptly entered my life - in jeeps - and upset all my dreams.
~Sergio Leone

Our citizens and those who have gone before us charted the broad outlines of where we need to go, and they would envy our opportunity to translate those dreams into action. And I believe they will judge us very harshly should we fail to act.
~Dave Freudenthal

Dreams from 1991 are becoming reality. We will build good relations between nations and people. We will strive towards mutual respect and equality of every individual, sex, race and national or any other minority.
~Janez Drnovsek

But I am delighted to be a Dodger, I grew up a Dodger fan and now my dreams have really come true.
~Milton Bradley

At the core, I try to write characters who are real people with real insecurities, fears, hopes, and dreams, which is why hopefully readers can identify with them.
~Ally Carter

I'm not one of those actresses that's going to feel like I never achieved my dreams and goals and just get disgruntled and hate everything about the business. I've had so much fun.
~Ming-Na Wen

War is eternity jammed into frantic minutes that will fill a lifetime with dreams and nightmares.
~John Cory

Tell me about yourself - your struggles, your dreams, your telephone number.
~Peter Arno

After all those days in the cotton fields, the dreams came true on a gold record on a piece of wood. It's in my den where I can look at it every day. I wear it out lookin' at it.
~Carl Perkins

They should hold themselves absolutely upon the immovable foundation of truth and nature, whereby alone they can save themselves from misapprehensions and from the danger of being entirely carried away from reality into mere dreams and fictions.
~Ethan A. Hitchcock

I had actually studied political science in college. I had dreams of being a lawyer at one time.
~Michael Kelly

When a child, my dreams rode on your wishes, I was your son, high on your horse, My mind a top whipped by the lashes Of your rhetoric, windy of course.
~Stephen Spender

Every kid in America dreams of playing in the big leagues and they don't, just because. It's not because they blew out their knee. It's just because they didn't make it.
~Marc Blucas

My new life goes beyond my dreams because my dream was Formula One and I achieved it. I'm a driver, I feel like a driver. I have won this race because I am alive.
~Maria de Villota

More dreams are realised and extinguished in Bombay than any other place in India.
~Gregory David Roberts

When your dreams tire, they go underground and out of kindness that's where they stay.
~Libby Houston

I had lived all of my youthful dreams, but I couldn't think of many adult ones. I finally realized that we don't have many dreams for adults because, historically, people have always died much younger than they do today.
~Jack Gilbert

One of my true dreams is to do a sports talk radio show and take calls.
~Joshua Morrow

We are people with all the hopes, dreams, passions, and faults of everyone else. Eighty percent of us are born into families with no history of dwarfism.
~Billy Barty

I grew up knowing I would be good at athletics, and dreams of a Super Bowl were always within reach as long as I progressed.
~Matt Willig

We are selling dreams. We are merchants of happiness.
~Bernard Loiseau

I think the best thing I ever did was never tell anyone I wanted to be an actor. I find if you tell people what you're dreaming about, they'll usually come up with lots of reasons to not chase your dreams.
~Poorna Jagannathan

Actually, I wanted to be a musician, either a guitarist or a drummer. I guess my dreams were in the entertainment industry, and I landed somewhere along there.
~Israel Broussard

Some people in Hollywood think of me as a model for dramatic midlife transitions: suburban housewife to Emmy-winning actress. But I never plotted a master plan for following my dreams.
~Kathryn Joosten

To wear dreams on one's feet is to begin to give a reality to one's dreams.
~Roger Vivier


My career's consisted of all of those things that you hope would one day lead to being a series regular, and then your dreams grow from there. My career has been very steady, and I've been blessed in that I've been given everything that I can handle, at the right time.

~Kimberly Quinn

I think any time someone's dreams are crushed, there's the people who can fight to still try and fulfill those dreams and then there's the people who just give up.
~Constance Zimmer

I know it's cliche to say, 'When you do something you love you never work a day in your life.' But it is true: When you do something you love, life gets to be a little bit easier and enjoyable. So I just want people to follow their dreams.
~Tika Sumpter

I would go to bed every night and have dreams about having a time machine and somehow I'd have the ability to move through time and space freely, and save Anne Frank.
~Jeff Mangum

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment