Search This Blog

Thursday 5 December 2013

Dream Quotes and Sayings 12

DREAM QUOTES (12)



I married the man of my dreams in 1998.
~Cindy Margolis

I have a notebook that is filled to the brim with my dreams and ideas and goals and aspirations.
~Karlie Kloss

I've been so showered in life, beyond my wildest dreams, such as having a loving partner I never thought I'd have.
~Marian Keyes

I want to keep my dreams, even bad ones, because without them, I might have nothing all night long.
~Joseph Heller

You're supposed to be using your gifts and fulfilling your dreams, at every age.
~Victoria Moran

I want people to follow their dreams, yes... but I'm not interested in telling young black kids how to be rappers... I want to show them that there's so many other paths you can take, besides a rapper or basketball player.
~J. Cole

I always feel like it's two key ingredients when it comes to following your dreams, making something happen that the average person deems difficult. If you truly believe it, that's step one. Step two, is, you know, the hard work that goes along with it.
~J. Cole

Dreams really tell you about yourself more than anything else in this world could ever tell you.
~Sylvia Browne

Everyone dreams, but not everybody remembers their dreams because some people go into delta; they go too low.
~Sylvia Browne

Technology has a great advantage in that we are capable of creating dinosaurs and show them on the screen even though they are extinct 65 million years. All of a sudden, we have a fantastic tool that is as good as dreams are.
~Werner Herzog

I had to overcome challenge after challenge in order to take my life from nothing to living my dreams.
~Curtis James Jackson

If I sleep for more than half an hour, I get horrible dreams in which I'm firing a gun and helicopters are coming down.
~Emmanuel Jal

The old studios that mass-produced dreams are gone with the wind, just like the old downtown theaters that were the temples of the dreams.
~Suzanne Fields

The buildings that I build very often have a dreamlike reality. I don't mean by that they have a fantasy quality at all, in fact quite the reverse. They contain in some degree the ingredients that give dreams their power... stuff that's very close to us.
~Christopher Alexander

Going back to the moon is not visionary in restoring space leadership for America. Like its Apollo predecessor, it will prove to be a dead end littered with broken spacecraft, broken dreams and broken policies.
~Buzz Aldrin

One of the most persistent yet elusive dreams of the Modern Movement in architecture has been prefabrication: industrially made structures that can be assembled at a building site.
~Martin Filler

But baseball bounced back in the next decade to reclaim its place as the national pastime: new heroes, spirited competition, and booming prosperity gave birth to dreams of expansion, both within the major leagues and around the world.
~John Thorn

Beautiful dreams - if the world were more beautiful they would come true - But the world is relentless & cruel - people are - they must be, I suppose, or they could not live.
~Alfred Stieglitz

We dream of having a clean house - but who dreams of actually doing the cleaning? We don't have to dream about doing the work, because doing the work is always within our grasp; the dream, in this sense, is to attain the goal without the work.
~Marcus Buckingham

When I started writing, I was a great rationalist and believed I was absolutely in control. But the older one gets, the more confused, and for an artist I think that is quite a good thing: you allow in more of your instinctual self; your dreams, fantasies and memories. It's richer, in a way.
~John Banville

It never occurred to me that I'd be on a television show or in feature films but when those came into play my dreams changed along the way.
~Camryn Manheim

Every year for New Years I write down all of my goals and dreams and put them in my Bible. At the end of the year I go and pull the paper out and check this off and check that off.
~NeNe Leakes

My wife is beginning to instruct me on means to retrieve dreams, and bit by bit, it does seem to be working.
~Theodore Sturgeon

Your mind, while blessed with permanent memory, is cursed with lousy recall. Written goals provide clarity. By documenting your dreams, you must think about the process of achieving them.
~Gary Ryan Blair

When I was a kid, I wanted to be serious, like Daniel Day-Lewis. No one really dreams of being a comic actor, do they? Now I realise how stupid that is - and it's because comic acting isn't taken seriously enough. It's a discipline. You know instantly - either you're funny and getting the laughs, or you're not.
~Chris O'Dowd

I tell people 'America's Got Talent' is the best summer job you could have - you get to watch people strive for their dreams all summer long. So when you see me rooting for these people or dancing on the side of the stage, that's what I'd be doing if I was watching this show at home!
~Nick Cannon

The Brown decision promised that every child, regardless of the color of his or her skin, would have unequivocal access to quality education and an equal opportunity to pursue his/her dreams.
~Ed Markey

I think people tend to see the bigger point, which is maybe not fitting in and feeling like you didn't have the childhood that you expected you would have, or that you felt lonely or struggled with drugs and alcohol or just that you were able to achieve your dreams.
~Augusten Burroughs

I came at age in the '60s, and initially my hopes and dreams were invested in politics and the movements of the time - the anti-war movement, the civil rights movement. I worked on Bobby Kennedy's campaign for president as a teenager in California and the night he was killed.
~David Talbot

There are no dreams too large, no innovation unimaginable and no frontiers beyond our reach.
~John S. Herrington

I was taking care of people my age who were dying. The constant feeling, hearing from them, was that life is transient and can end very quickly, so don't postpone your dreams.
~Abraham Verghese

Yes, I live a crazy, exciting, whatever life, but I do think it's quite relatable because it has to be - I'm just a girl from St Louis, Missouri that has lived life like anyone else. There are things that are crazy and over the top, but the basic thread is my family, my career, trying to live and pursuing my dreams.
~Kimora Lee Simmons

I wasn't prepared to get a mammogram until I was 40 years old, like I'd been told. I never in my wildest dreams expected anything to be wrong.
~Giuliana Rancic

My mother was really my partner in every project that I had. She was just the great enabler of my dreams.
~Diane Keaton

The worst thing you can do to a kid is tell them that their dreams are invalid.
~Juliette Lewis

What differentiates us from animals is the fact that we can listen to other people's dreams, fears, joys, sorrows, desires and defeats - and they in turn can listen to ours.
~Henning Mankell

As a kid, this is what I wanted my life to be. Not in my wildest dreams did I ever dare to dream that it would be this.
~Smokey Robinson

I knew I wanted to do something creative. I didn't think I'd have the luxury of doing something like that, because I didn't know anyone who had pursued anything they really adored, but I had dreams for singing or writing.
~Lana Del Rey

I published in 1978 a report on dreams in the Journal of Clinical Psychology. It was the first study of its kind to demonstrate that it is possible for people to make constructive use of their dreams to improve their lives.
~Henry Reed

Too many athletes are living in a tiny window. They have no vision for themselves - what they can be outside of football and what they can mean to a community. They just don't know any better. My hopes and dreams are unlimited.
~Junior Seau

I've got a young man who works for me who says you don't need to discover your dreams - you need to recover them.
~Dave Ramsey

I can't sing but I can understand wanting to keep a balance, trying to pursue dreams, while creating a stable environment for my children.
~Gabrielle Reece

I'm sure I have a process, but it mostly takes place in my dreams.
~William H. Macy

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.
~James Lane Allen

What's interesting is, for myself, when I become really attracted to somebody, I find them in my dreams... conversations, nothing more.
~Alice Englert

I part of this great nation because my grandfather was born here, in Cincinnati, Ohio. He took a horse, back in 1895, and ride it all the way down to Guanajuato, looking for his American dream. No penny in his pocket, only dreams in his head. And he was an immigrant coming from the States into Mexico. And he found his American dream in Mexico.
~Vicente Fox

We need to be aware of what we are capable of first and realize that if you place your dreams really really high, you do have the potential to get to that level.
~Vicente Fox

You have to keep pushing toward those dreams no matter what setbacks happen.
~Anthony Hamilton

I am a child of Hollywood and dreams. To me, to be on the red carpet is the best place in the world.
~Steven Cojocaru

Most 'reality' shows aren't reality at all. They're game shows with no prize. Like 'Rock of Love.' His aren't genuine feelings. Then again, Bob Barker didn't really care whether or not you won the toaster. Sorry to shatter everyone's dreams.
~Hal Sparks

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment