Search This Blog

Thursday 5 December 2013

Dream Quotes and Sayings 10

DREAM QUOTES (10)



You have to dream dreams to live dreams.
~Eric Lindros

I believe history will come to view 9/11 as an event on par with November 22, 1963, the date on which John F. Kennedy was murdered, cutting short a presidency that was growing ever more promising. Dreams died that day in Dallas; it is easy to imagine the 1960s turning out rather differently had President Kennedy lived.
~Jon Meacham

My dreams and aspirations when I was a child for as long as I can remember was to be an entertainer.
~Brittany Murphy

Prime Minister Sharon, Prime Minister Abbas, I urge you today to end the designs of those who seek destruction, annihilation and occupation, and I urge you to have the will and the courage to begin to realize our dreams of peace, prosperity and coexistence.
~King Abdullah II

What I would say to young entrepreneurs is there's so many moments in your life where you have these dreams, and people are trying to protect you, and they say, perhaps, friends, family, parents sometimes, they don't agree with it, they think, 'This is just too high of a hurdle.' And I don't agree with that.
~Howard Schultz

Just really, really believe in what you're trying to do. Don't let people alter that. Let people advise you and lead you down paths to make smart business decisions. But trust your instinct and trust that overwhelming drive that made you put all your dreams and everything on the line.
~Luke Bryan

Obviously, fans are the beginning and end for any artist. The minute your fans embrace you and accept you, you begin this ride of being in music and having a career doing something you love. You get to go be a kid and live out your dreams by performing music for fans who come out to your shows.
~Luke Bryan

You don't get old until you replace dreams with regrets.
~Troy Dumais

I heard my name associated with the Peter Pan syndrome more than once. But really, what's so wrong with Peter Pan? Peter Pan flies. He is a metaphor for dreams and faith.
~Mark Burnett

Dreams do come true. If anyone's proof of that, it's me.
~Jennifer Hudson

By nature, I'm a very positive person, and because I'm happy in myself, and in my life, and I've got a great husband, and beautiful children, and I have a job that I love that calls for a certain amount of emotional expression, I get to realise a lot of my dreams and aspirations.
~Kate Winslet

When violence becomes imbedded in a region, then this affects everything. It affects your dreams, your fantasies and relationships, and your religion becomes violent, too.
~Karen Armstrong

Freedom is not an ideal, it is not even a protection, if it means nothing more than freedom to stagnate, to live without dreams, to have no greater aim than a second car and another television set.
~Adlai Stevenson

A city is not gauged by its length and width, but by the broadness of its vision and the height of its dreams.
~Herb Caen

We used to talk about wanting to get some money, but that's when hip-hop was based on your dreams and your fantasy. The whole thing now is the dreams and fantasies were achieved, and you don't want to make it the focal point. You can't keep beating that dead horse.
~Sean Combs

My mother was always working for a job, so I guess I was always trained that I should have multiple jobs, multiple aspirations. And I remember she had multiple aspirations, always hearing about her dreams and things she did in the past and things she wanted to do.
~Sean Combs

As a child our dreams got scattered all about and all our future prospects got scattered to so many places, and we spend our lives trying to find the little pieces that make up our lives and make up the dreams that we had as a child that got blown away in the windstorm.
~Terrence Howard

Good dreams don't come cheap, you've got to pay for them and If you just dream when you're asleep this is no way for them to come alive... to survive.
~Harry Chapin

The great function of poetry is to give back to us the situations of our dreams.
~Gaston Bachelard

I have very vivid dreams - almost always action-adventure. I'm often on the run. I've always had dreams. When I was little, I'd go to sleep with my head on my hands, which were in fists like I was looking through a camera. I felt like sleep was the movies - just drifting off to the movies.
~Sarah Silverman

I'll tell you this: You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
~Gary Busey

To all the kids out there: Follow your dream. Believe in your dream. Because dreams do come true.
~Rickey Henderson

It was never in my dreams to make my personal life anybody else's business.
~Ethan Hawke

Do I feel any pressure as the most decorated Winter Olympian in American history? None at all. The only pressures that I know I face are those of how to pay it forward: How can I continually make a positive impact in people's lives, help others achieve their dreams, create their own Olympic mindset, creating champions within themselves?
~Apolo Ohno
I really want to live in New York. That's the city of my dreams.
~Joel Kinnaman

If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.
~Adam Duritz

When I look back over my life it's almost as if there was a plan laid out for me - from the little girl who was so passionate about animals who longed to go to Africa and whose family couldn't afford to put her through college. Everyone laughed at my dreams. I was supposed to be a secretary in Bournemouth.
~Jane Goodall

Learning to read and write changes lives; it means jobs, money, health, and dreams fulfilled.
~Queen Rania of Jordan

When I was either 7 or 8 years old, I did a sketch every day of my teacher and what she wore. At the end of the year, I gave her the sketchbook. For me, the sketching of dresses was about fantasy and dreams.
~Alber Elbaz

But I have been interested in dreams, really since I was a kid. I have always been fascinated by the idea that your mind, when you are asleep, can create a world in a dream and you are perceiving it as though it really existed.
~Christopher Nolan

We in the majority have worked hard to empower people to create opportunities, to make jobs, to do things that turn America into a place where people can achieve their dreams.
~Robin Hayes

In my lifetime, I've discovered a great many incredibly talented individuals. Some have achieved stardom. Simultaneously, I've seen many dreams shattered, egos destroyed and lives changed forever. The end destination may well be fame and fortune, but the road to stardom is littered with broken hearts.
~Nigel Lythgoe

To provoke dreams of terror in the slumber of prosperity has become the moral duty of literature.
~Ernst Fischer

I think cinema is closer to allegories than to reality. It's closer to our dreams.
~Manuel Puig

My mother gave me my drive but my father gave me my dreams.
~Liza Minnelli

Let your dreams outgrow the shoes of your expectations.
~Ryunosuke Satoro

I'm fortunate enough to be living my dreams and a lot of other peoples' dreams.
~Wale

Ever since we were little, we were so on fire for our dreams. We never let anyone blow our flames out.
~Kelly Rowland

After having done this whole slew of press for 'Big Love,' now I'll have anxiety dreams for like a week and a half about all the stupid things I said. I can't even imagine being in front of the cameras all the time. I had a weird dream the other night that I was on 'Jersey Shore.'
~Chloe Sevigny

Even having to do the amount of press that I have to do is dreadful and gives me so much anxiety. After having done this whole slew of press for 'Big Love,' now I'll have anxiety dreams for like a week and a half about all the stupid things I said.
~Chloe Sevigny

I think being nice and being safe is unfair to yourself when you have big dreams as a woman. I think you have to prepare yourself that not everyone in this world has the same personality... The one thing I've chosen to be great at in my life is singing - so why not be proud that I'm great at it?
~Jessie J

I had an amazing childhood and always loved to sing and dance, but there were moments where I had ups and downs with my health that often tested me as it does many people. I've never hidden the fact that my health was sometimes not on my side, but I've never let it define me or deter me from my dreams.
~Jessie J

Sometimes your dreams come true.
~Frank Bruno

We live because of the dreams.
~Marat Safin

I am rich beyond the dreams of avarice.
~Edward Moore

I've never been bashful to say that I'm not really interested in Formula One. When I lived in England, it's all I wanted to do and I thought that anything else would somehow be a compromise to my dreams. But then when I came back to the States, I realised how much I loved being back in the States.
~Danica Patrick

Whoever I can go out every week and motivate to do better and to try to go after their dreams, I'm up for that.
~Robert Griffin III

You'll be much more successful if you follow your dreams and follow your passions.
~Jay Weatherill

I was always someone who lived in the future all the time, it was always the next thing - dreams of escape.
~Julie Walters

Talking, talking. Spinning a web of words, pale walls of dreams, between myself and all I see.
~John Gardner

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment