Search This Blog

Thursday 5 December 2013

Dream Quotes and Sayings 8

DREAM QUOTES (8)



Visions are worth fighting for. Why spend your life making someone else's dreams?
~Tim Burton

I love watching people's dreams come true.
~Jessica Simpson

Literature for me isn't a workaday job, but something which involves desires, dreams and fantasy.
~Antonio Tabucchi

I envy people with dreams and passions, but I don't think that way. I still don't have a 'bliss' to follow. For people like me - I suspect that's most people - holding out for a 'dream' or a 'passion' is paralyzing. I just like having work I enjoy that feels meaningful. That's hard enough... but it's enough.
~Jane Pauley

I've had dreams about tricks.
~Shaun White

There's a lot of blood, sweat, and guts between dreams and success.
~Paul Bryant

I've woken up from dreams and the whole song is there. I'm listening to it in my dreams. I consciously have to wake myself up and get a tape recorder because I hear it like a record.
~Lenny Kravitz

I have those dreams that you can't put into words.
~Harry Connick, Jr.

Barack Obama knows that to create an economy built to last, we need to focus on middle-class families. Families who stay up on Sunday nights pacing the floor, like my dad did, while their children, tucked in bed, dream big dreams. Families who aren't sure what Monday morning will bring, but who believe our nation's best days are still ahead.
~Charles Schumer

Dreams become reality when we put our minds to it.
~Queen Latifah

Big dreams create the magic that stir men's souls to greatness.
~Bill McCartney

People ask how can a Jewish kid from the Bronx do preppy clothes? Does it have to do with class and money? It has to do with dreams.
~Ralph Lauren

Worse than not realizing the dreams of your youth, would be to have been young and never dreamed at all.
~Jean Genet

You cannot live to please everyone else. You have to edify, educate and fulfill your own dreams and destiny, and hope that whatever your art is that you're putting out there, if it's received, great, I respect you for receiving it. If it's not received, great, I respect you for not.
~Octavia Spencer

Love is the most terrible, and also the most generous of the passions; it is the only one which includes in its dreams the happiness of someone else.
~Alphonse Karr

And our dreams are who we are.
~Barbara Sher

The permanent temptation of life is to confuse dreams with reality. The permanent defeat of life comes when dreams are surrendered to reality.
~James A. Michener

I say to my colleagues never confine your best work, your hopes, your dreams, the aspiration of the American people to what will be signed by George W. Bush because that is too limiting a factor.
~Nancy Pelosi

Field of Dreams is probably our generation's It's A Wonderful Life.
~Kevin Costner

I'm a big fan of dreams. Unfortunately, dreams are our first casualty in life - people seem to give them up, quicker than anything, for a 'reality.'
~Kevin Costner

My heroes, my dreams, and my future lay in Yankee Stadium. And they can't take that away from me.
~Derek Jeter

I was part of that group of kids growing up in the '80s under the Reagan regime, what I used to call 'living in the shadow of Dr. Manhattan,' where we would have dreams all the time that New York City was being destroyed, and that that wall of light and destruction was rolling out and would just devour our neighborhood.
~Junot Diaz

In my wildest dreams I never thought - well, I never thought I'd work.
~Steve Carell

Within our dreams and aspirations we find our opportunities.
~Sugar Ray Leonard

We've removed the ceiling above our dreams. There are no more impossible dreams.
~Jesse Jackson

God, that dumping ground of our dreams.
~Jean Rostand

I am consumed with the fear of failing. Reaching deep down and finding confidence has made all my dreams come true.
~Arsenio Hall

My father, his spirit is with me constantly, and I'm a believer in that world and the world of dreams and that stuff.
~Ziggy Marley

It is exactly because we are a city that embraces freedom, that welcomes everyone and encourages their dreams, that New York remains on the front lines in the war on terror.
~Michael Bloomberg

Ironically, it is exactly because we are a city that embraces freedom, that welcomes everyone and encourages their dreams, that New York remains on the front lines in the war on terror.
~Michael Bloomberg

Women are not in love with me but with the picture of me on the screen. I am merely the canvas on which women paint their dreams.
~Rudolph Valentino

It's not too late, I can still live my dreams.
~Diana Nyad

My life has been a continuous fulfillment of dreams. It appears that everything I saw and did has a new, and perhaps, more significant meaning, every time I see it. The earth is good. It is a privilege to live thereon.
~Liberty Hyde Bailey

I'm living out my dreams and I love what I do.
~Ashley Tisdale

It's not like I don't have my own wants and dreams anymore - it's just that the kids come first. It's primal.
~Angie Harmon

A player dreams of being a superstar, but he doesn't want people flocking all over him asking for an autograph.
~Dennis Rodman

Sigmund Freud said we act out our own dreams, but if you are only an actor you are not acting out your own dream. You are simply participating in someone else's dream.
~John Malkovich

As a young man you don't notice at all that you were, after all, badly affected. For years afterwards, at least ten years, I kept getting these dreams, in which I had to crawl through ruined houses, along passages I could hardly get through.
~Otto Dix

Vision gets the dreams started. Dreaming employs your God-given imagination to reinforce the vision. Both are part of something I believe is absolutely necessary to building the life of a champion, a winner, a person of high character who is consistently at the top of whatever game he or she is in.
~Emmitt Smith

The Columbia is lost, but the dreams that inspired its crew remain with us.
~Dick Cheney

In a couple, sometimes, one or both people have to give up their personal life, dreams and ambitions for the good of the family.
~Monica Bellucci

In college, the guys aren't worrying about whether they'll be able to pursue their career dreams and still have kids.
~Gail Collins

My professional dreams were coming true while I was living a personal nightmare.
~Dane Cook

Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.
~Napolean Hill

Always wear cute pyjamas to bed, you'll never know who u will meet in your dreams.
~Joel Madden

Of all our dreams today there is none more important - or so hard to realise - than that of peace in the world. May we never lose our faith in it or our resolve to do everything that can be done to convert it one day into reality.
~Lester B. Pearson

I work, and then whenever I have any other time, I'm with my daughter, and then I go to sleep. I think you basically have to abandon the dreams of having any other adult activities in your life. You have to go to sleep whenever your child goes to sleep. That's basically how we're doing it.
~Tina Fey

I don't think the dreams die - I think that people give up. I think it gets too hard.
~Tyler Perry

I was a great dreamer of day dreams.
~Abraham Cahan

Today, I'm very happy about myself, because I realized my dreams. I learned how to understand what people want.
~Roberto Cavalli

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment