Search This Blog

Thursday 5 December 2013

Dream Quotes and Sayings 15

DREAM QUOTES (15)



Some people have vivid imagination, some not so vivid, but everybody has vivid dreams.
~Stephen LaBerge

Stability can be a good thing, but it can also lead to apathy. I don't want to set that example for my children. I want them to believe in their dreams and to go after them. You do that by example.
~Michael Easton

So, I think that Marilyn, what she gave the world, and in many ways Kennedy too, was that they had dreams and they didn't allow anybody to take away their dreams.
~Sally Kirkland

All books are either dreams or swords, you can cut, or you can drug, with words.
~Amy Lowell

In Dreams... well, I was slightly overcompensating with that. I was a bit like a director for hire, so maybe I was putting too much imagery that was familiar to me into it.
~Neil Jordan

That's what noir feels like to me. It feels like some kind of recurring dream, with very strong archetypes operating. You know, the guilty girl being pursued, falling, all kinds of stuff that we see in our dreams all the time.
~Brian De Palma

It was one of my dreams as a child, growing up in my little village with my cousins. We used to walk together, and I used to say, when you look at the world map, 'This town is there, that town is there, that river is there.' I used to say, 'One day, I'm going to travel these places.'
~Jimmy Cliff

It's weird to say, but every time I look at my daughter and I see this little living breathing thing that came from me, that represents all of the hopes and dreams that I would want for her, I see a miracle.
~Josh Gad

Dream study impacts culture. We are put in touch with the inner poet who dreams. We hear our inner, subjective response to the outer world. That helps spiritualize our lives.
~Henry Reed

Freud published The Interpretation of Dreams in 1900. It introduced the notion that there existed certain predictable and identifiable processes by which dreams were formed.
~Henry Reed

It is easier to learn to interpret dreams if you have a reason to use them for something constructive. You apply your dream insights to making constructive changes in your life.
~Henry Reed

People don't think their dreams amount to much, but when I ask them to examine them for common themes, they surprise themselves at how accurate they are! They see that their dreams have value.
~Henry Reed

People are learning to feel more comfortable hearing one another's dreams. It used to be that if you told a dream in public, someone had to make a joke to relieve the tension introduced by that alternative reality.
~Henry Reed

The usual comment from psychologists and psychiatrists was that it's best not to encourage people to look at their dreams because they are liable to stir up problems for themselves.
~Henry Reed

You've got to have a dream... if you don't have any big dreams, nothing happens.
~Ian Rush

I understand it's my role to realize people's dreams.
~Ayumi Hamasaki

I understand it's my role to realize people's dreams. I'm O.K. with that so long as my songs are my own. No one can take my songs away from me.
~Ayumi Hamasaki

I don't have dreams. How can I say it? I myself am a dream.
~Ayumi Hamasaki

It is an everlasting desire to make my dreams come true. And it's getting to the point now where it's like, come on I want my dreams to come true so that I can get on with the rest of my life. Sometimes I think about the rest of my life when I'm done.
~Picabo Street

My mother dreamed dreams for Joaquin and for me long before we could dream them for ourselves.
~Julian Castro

I love to work with the younger kids who are trying to live out their dreams, if in fact that's what they plan on doing after college to take the next step. A very select few have that opportunity so when you do have the opportunity you know, those guys take advantage of it.
~Roger Clemens

College baseball, I love it. I love to work with the younger kids who are trying to live out their dreams, if in fact that's what they plan on doing after college to take the next step.
~Roger Clemens

From my perspective, music allows me to escape from the world of what is happening right in front of me... to the world of my thoughts, my dreams, my hopes and ideas - for the world, for my own life, for the day, even for the moment.
~Danielle de Niese

Make treating yourself a priority and always remember your life is happening now. Don't put off all your dreams and pleasures to another day. In any balanced personal definition of success there has to be a powerful element of living life in the present.
~Mireille Guiliano

My dream life is just to go back to my job full-time. And be with my family. You know, regular dreams, common dreams that everyone has.
~Carla Bruni

If you were to ask my agent, they would confirm this: I'm drawn to locations. What really drew me to 'The 4400,' aside from the fact that it was sci-fi, was the fact that it was shot in the city of my dreams: Vancouver.
~Billy Campbell

Field of Dreams is the only movie - and I saw it in the theater - on an afternoon when I was on location somewhere, and there were like 12 people in the theater. I was just so devastated; I couldn't get out of my seat. And I sat and watched it a second time.
~Paul Reiser


The starting point of discovering who you are, your gifts, your talents, your dreams, is being comfortable with yourself. Spend time alone. Write in a journal. Take long walks in the woods.
~Robin Sharma

America is not just a democracy, it represents a certain culture of competitive mobility and personality aspirations, politics is not merely a clash of interests, but a clash of dreams.
~David Brooks

Seems like half my anxiety dreams are about airports.
~Lois McMaster Bujold

Here's what I see all across this great city - people working together to make Boston a better place to live and to raise children, to grow and pursue dreams.
~Thomas Menino

I'll see you in my dreams.
~Gus Kahn

In opposition to this detachment, he finds an image of man which contains within itself man's dreams, man's illness, man's redemption from the misery of poverty - poverty which can no longer be for him a sign of the acceptance of life.
~Salvatore Quasimodo

I would like to see anyone be able to achieve their dreams, and that's what this organization does.
~Sergey Brin

I am quite a dreamer. I think we all are dreamers. We all don't like to live a practical life all the time. There is a thin line between our hopes and dreams.
~Rani Mukerji

If there were dreams to sell, what would you buy?
~Thomas Lovell Beddoes

'Dreams From My Father' reveals more about Obama than is usually known about political leaders until after they're dead. Perhaps more than it intends, it shows his mind working, in real time, sentence by sentence, in what feels like a private audience with the reader.
~Jonathan Raban

The only book by a modern president that bears serious comparison with Obama's 'Dreams From My Father' is Jimmy Carter's short campaign autobiography, 'Why Not the Best?,' published in 1975.
~Jonathan Raban

I am not ridiculing verbal mechanisms, dreams, or repressions as origins of poetry; all three of them and more besides may have a great deal to do with it.
~Allen Tate

Dreams have only the pigmentation of fact.
~Djuna Barnes

I would love to spend all my time writing to you; I'd love to share with you all that goes through my mind, all that weighs on my heart, all that gives air to my soul; phantoms of art, dreams that would be so beautiful if they could come true.
~Luigi Pirandello

So we see Edward as a young man on the road and he meets a giant and he brings the giant to a circus where he meets a Miss Calloway. He sees the woman of his dreams and I am the only one who knows who she is.
~Danny DeVito

Thanking you once more, I want to wish you the best of luck for your future life and to conclude by saying to you: Dream your dreams and may they come true!
~Felix Bloch

Today I know that there is still work to be done, but along the way my I am achieving my dreams.
~Candace Parker

This may sound strange but I had dreams as a kid of doing exactly what I ended up doing in my life.
~Corey Hart

Believe in and follow your dreams.
~Kristanna Loken

There is no better gift a society can give children than the opportunity to grow up safe and free - the chance to pursue whatever dreams they may have.
~John Roberts

It's not my job to dream your dreams. It's my job to make your dreams become a reality.
~Blanche Lincoln

Well, my thoughts about California are kind of mythological. To me, as well as being a real place, it's a place where people go to find something - to find happiness or to realize their dreams. So it has that kind of quality of heroism and heartache, and Australia has that, as well.
~Colin Hay

When I was a kid, I have two dreams. I want to be a baseball player. Hometown, Hiroshima, has a Japanese baseball franchise team called Hiroshima Carps. You know, and then I want to be a sushi chef. I want to make own restaurant - sushi restaurant.
~Masaharu Morimoto

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment