Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Dream Quotes and Sayings 4

DREAM QUOTES (4)



What is life? A madness. What is life? An illusion, a shadow, a story. And the greatest good is little enough; for all life is a dream, and dreams themselves are only dreams.
~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

It is in our idleness, in our dreams, that the submerged truth sometimes comes to the top.
~Virginia Woolf

My own dreams fortunately came true in this great state. I became Mr. Universe; I became a successful businessman. And even though some people say I still speak with a slight accent, I have reached the top of the acting profession.
~Arnold Schwarzenegger

I'm not just a boy toy. I have feelings and dreams like anybody else.
~Jon Stewart

I am a walking piece of art every day, with my dreams and my ambitions forward at all times in an effort to inspire my fans to lead their life in that way.
~Lady Gaga

The world is seldom what it seems; to man, who dimly sees, realities appear as dreams, and dreams realities.
~Samuel Johnson

We should be dreaming. We grew up as kids having dreams, but now we're too sophisticated as adults, as a nation. We stopped dreaming. We should always have dreams.
~Herb Brooks

You know, my dad served in the President's Cabinet after his time as a governor. He told me he enjoyed being governor a lot more. Now, I understand why. If I do my job well, I can make a difference in people's lives and I can help our children realize their dreams.
~Mitt Romney

Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind.
~Mick Jagger

Follow your dreams. Just make sure to have fun too.
~Chris Brown

Our dreams disturb us because they refuse to pander to our fondest notions of ourselves.  The closer one looks, the more they seem to insist upon a challenging proposition: You must live truthfully.  Right now.  And always.  Few forces in life present, with an equal sense of inevitability, the bare-knuckle facts of who we are, and the demands of what we might become. 
~Marc Ian Barasch

I honor health as the first muse, and sleep as the condition of health. Sleep benefits mainly by the sound health it produces; incidentally also by dreams, into whose farrago a divine lesson is sometimes slipped.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson,Letters and Social Aims, "Inspiration"

In a dream you are never eighty. 
~Anne Sexton

In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own. 
~Steven Kloves, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (movie)

I'll take the dream I had last night,
And put it in my freezer,
So someday long and far away,
When I'm an old grey greezer,
I'll take it out and thaw it out,
This lovely dream I've frozen,
And boil it up and sit me down
And dip my old cold toes in.
~Shel Silverstein, "Frozen Dream," A Light in the Attic

It seems that everyone has their own inexplicable fear to have nightmares about.  We need nightmares to keep ourselves entertained, and fend off the contentment that we all fear and abhor so much. 
~Louis de Bernières

I have always been amazed at the way an ordinary observer lends so much more credence and attaches so much more importance to waking events than to those occurring in dreams.... Man... is above all the plaything of his memory.
~Andre Breton, "Manifesto of Surrealism," 1924

[O]ne can dream so much better in a room where there are pretty things.
~Lucy Maud Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you.
~Marsha Norman

Common sense tells us that the things of the earth exist only a little, and that true reality is only in dreams.
~Charles Baudelaire

Dare to visualize a world in which your most treasured dreams have become true.
~Ralph Marston

It takes someone with a vision of the possibilities to attain new levels of experience. Someone with the courage to live his dreams.
~Les Brown

Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.
~LL Cool J

Mr. Tennyson has said that more things are wrought by prayer than this world dreams of, but he wisely refrains from saying whether they are good or bad things.
~Samuel Butler

I'm not really that girl who dreams about her wedding day.
~Taylor Swift

To the degree we're not living our dreams, our comfort zone has more control of us than we have over ourselves.
~Peter McWilliams

The way to kill a man or a nation is to cut off his dreams, the way the whites are taking care of the Indians: killing their dreams, their magic, their familiar spirits.
~William S. Burroughs

Most new jobs won't come from our biggest employers. They will come from our smallest. We've got to do everything we can to make entrepreneurial dreams a reality.
~Ross Perot

When we see the face of a child, we think of the future. We think of their dreams about what they might become, and what they might accomplish.
~Desmond Tutu

I just kind of wake up with a new idea and new dreams every day, and I follow that dream, as they say.
~Dolly Parton

We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams.
~Les Brown

For all life is a dream, and dreams themselves are only dreams.
~Pedro Calderon de la Barca

I tell kids to pursue their basketball dreams, but I tell them to not let that be their only dream.
~Kareem Abdul-Jabbar

You have all the reason in the world to achieve your grandest dreams. Imagination plus innovation equals realization.
~Denis Waitley

It's insecurity that is always chasing you and standing in the way of your dreams.
~Vin Diesel

You know, the man of my dreams might walk round the corner tomorrow. I'm older and wiser and I think I'd make a great girlfriend. I live in the realm of romantic possibility.
~Stevie Nicks

The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and in dreaming dreams, but in active charity and in willing service.
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Business and growing jobs is about taking risk, sometimes failing, sometimes succeeding, but always striving. It is about dreams. Usually, it doesn't work out exactly as you might have imagined. Steve Jobs was fired at Apple. He came back and changed the world.
~Mitt Romney

Follow your dreams, believe in yourself and don't give up.
~Rachel Corrie

We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams.
~Jimmy Carter

A lot of people do not muster the courage to live their dreams because they are afraid to die.
~Les Brown

I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality.
~Frida Kahlo

Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so you shall become. Your vision is the promise of what you shall one day be; your ideal is the prophecy of what you shall at last unveil.
~James Allen

Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.
~Benjamin Carson

How blessed are some people, whose lives have no fears, no dreads; to whom sleep is a blessing that comes nightly, and brings nothing but sweet dreams.
~Bram Stoker

I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas; they have gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the color of my mind.
~Emily Bronte

Take, if you must, this little bag of dreams, Unloose the cord, and they will wrap you round.
~William Butler Yeats

Never let life impede on your ability to manifest your dreams. Dig deeper into your dreams and deeper into yourself and believe that anything is possible, and make it happen.
~Corin Nemec

Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time.
~H. P. Lovecraft

When the legends die, the dreams end; there is no more greatness.
~Tecumseh

A positive attitude can really make dreams come true - it did for me.
~David Bailey

I want my boys to have an understanding of people's emotions, their insecurities, people's distress, and their hopes and dreams.
~Princess Diana

There's nothing as exciting as a comeback - seeing someone with dreams, watching them fail, and then getting a second chance.
~Rachel Griffiths

When I walk up on that shore in Florida, I want millions of those AARP sisters and brothers to look at me and say, 'I'm going to go write that novel I thought it was too late to do. I'm going to go work in Africa on that farm that those people need help at. I'm going to adopt a child. It's not too late, I can still live my dreams.'
~Diana Nyad

The work goes on, the cause endures, the hope still lives and the dreams shall never die.
~Edward Kennedy

People are never more insecure than when they become obsessed with their fears at the expense of their dreams.
~Norman Cousins

The success I have achieved in bodybuilding, motion pictures, and business would not have been possible without the generosity of the American people and the freedom here to pursue your dreams.
~Arnold Schwarzenegger

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
~J. K. Rowling

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment