Search This Blog

Thursday 5 December 2013

Dream Quotes and Sayings 11

DREAM QUOTES (11)



I mean, every child at one stage dreams of being a prince or a princess.
~Mary, Crown Princess of Denmark

Don't let your dreams be dreams.
~Jack Johnson

Our dreams are made of real things, like a shoebox full of photographs.
~Jack Johnson

When I give speeches at college, I don't tell stories, I talk about what it is to live your dreams and take the path less traveled.
~Tucker Max

I'm particularly proud of my reluctance to share my dreams with anyone.
~Todd Barry

But we can hold our spirits and our bodies so pure and high, we may cherish such thoughts and such ideals, and dream such dreams of lofty purpose, that we can determine and know what manner of men we will be, whenever and wherever the hour strikes and calls to noble action.
~Joshua Chamberlain

You have to be vigorous. That's the only way you are going to get it because everybody has dreams and everybody has goals, but the only people who achieve them are the ones that go after it and don't take no for an answer.
~Nick Cannon

Dreams can still come true; you need a great deal of energy and determination, and a little bit of luck.
~Stefano Gabbana

I am very lucky because I am realizing my childhood dreams, and after presenting my shows it's like a party.
~Jean Paul Gaultier

My career was full of struggles and dreams, disappointments and peaks and valleys. But there was no Twitter, no Facebook or TMZ. Young actors could make mistakes and not become the focus of tabloids.
~Ricky Schroder

I think basically becoming famous has taken the place of going to Heaven in modern society, hasn't it? That's the place where your dreams will come true. It's an act of faith now; they think that's going to sort things out.
~Jarvis Cocker

I dream a lot, in colour and in sound and scent. Quite a few of my stories have come from dreams.
~Joanne Harris

I try to help people realize their dreams by using magic to tell stories that educate, move, and inspire.
~David Copperfield

Dreams are illusions, and we can't let go of them because we would be dead.
~David Copperfield

In Nicaragua, liberty, equality and the rule of law were the stuff of dreams. But in Paris I discovered the value of those words.
~Bianca Jagger

If I thought that any of this was pre ordained, then it takes away any kind of incentive to struggle, or to put up with things, to reach for those impossible dreams, all those dramatic things.
~Gary Numan

Screenplays I didn't really care about, journalism, travel books, getting my writer friends to write about their dreams or something. I just determined to write the books I had to write.
~Kazuo Ishiguro

The usual channels of university studies or secretarial work did not appeal to me. I cherished difficult dreams through confidence in myself.
~Ella Maillart

I always knew that we were going to be successful and accomplish and succeed at our dreams. There was never a doubt in my mind. When we were recording 'Appetite For Destruction,' we all knew.
~Steven Adler

I led the life of an intellectual up until a certain age. I remember Freud's 'Interpretation of Dreams' was a big favorite when I was 11. It sounded so interesting. And it really was!
~Wallace Shawn

I mean, we've all had those dreams where, you know, we try to cry out and our voice won't come.
~Tom Hooper

Dreams seem to have a will of their own.
~Henry Reed

People with disabilities have abilities too and that is what this course is all about - making sure those abilities blossom and shine so that all the dreams you have can come true.
~Mary McAleese

I tell people, 'It's just like a cliche, but it's true: In Hollywood, dreams can come true.'
~Michael Clarke Duncan

I enjoy making solo albums because over the years it's evolved into more of a genuine personal expression of story-telling and day dreams, and I work in a way that has more control.
~Bruce Dickinson

Things have gone beyond my wildest expectations and dreams, and I feel like I've been given so many blessings in my life, between my friendship with the guys in the band, our wonderful audience, being able to play this music, and then my family.
~Trey Anastasio

I think everyone dreams of that nice romantic wedding.
~Lance Bass

I only remember the end of my dreams, like waking up at a steering wheel, or falling.
~Ben Barnes

I've never dreamed of a story idea. I have such boring dreams.
~R. L. Stine

That disturbs people when they know they didn't have the guts or integrity to stick to their dreams.
~Sandra Bernhard

I'd like to be remembered as someone who made a difference in the lives of young people - that I nurtured someone and taught them to pursue their dreams and their careers, to leave a legacy.
~Andre Leon Talley

The percentage you're paying is too high priced While you're living beyond all your means And the man in the suit has just bought a new car From the profit he's made on your dreams.
~Steve Winwood

Catcher in the Rye had a profound impact on me-the idea that we all have lots of dreams that are slowly being chipped away as we grow up.
~Judd Nelson

The human imagination... has great difficulty in living strictly within the confines of a materialist practice or philosophy. It dreams, like a dog in its basket, of hares in the open.
~John Berger

The work of an advertising agency is warmly and immediately human. It deals with human needs, wants, dreams and hopes. Its 'product' cannot be turned out on an assembly line.
~Leo Burnett

When I won in 2003, never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would win Wimbledon and have my kids seeing me lift the trophy, so this is pretty surreal. And yeah, I was almost shocked in the moment that it all came together so nicely.
~Roger Federer

I have quite a lot of anxiety dreams.
~Keeley Hawes

Fuel your kids' dreams. Sometimes, that means letting them stay up past their bedtimes.
~Randy Pausch

I don't understand people who dream in black and white. I just don't get it. My dreams have always been vivid color.
~Gary Ross

Since cancer, I feel like I have dreams rather than ambitions, visions rather than plans.
~Eve Ensler

Happiness is making your dreams come true.
~Jourdan Dunn

Having achieved my own dreams, I want to give to kids who are less fortunate, who struggle with everyday obstacles. I want to give them something positive in their lives: support.
~Kristi Yamaguchi

My work is to reach people with ideas, hopes, dreams, encouragement, insight, and revelation. That's what an actor wants to do.
~John Astin

When I was in high school, I don't know that I really had big dreams.
~Alan Jackson

Every writer dreams of writing a book that will touch people.
~Bruce Feiler

I was not born in a home where there were stereotypes. So that was very useful because it gave me the sense of possibilities, of flying, if I may say, of making my hopes and dreams a reality.
~Michelle Bachelet

With Shakespeare and poetry, a new world was born. New dreams, new desires, a self consciousness was born. I desired to know to know myself in terms of the new standards set by these books.
~Peter Abrahams

I have absurdly vivid dreams.
~Erin Morgenstern

My dreams were at once more fantastic and agreeable than my writings.
~Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley

I've accomplished a lot, but I still have more dreams that I want to achieve.
~Joe Jonas

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment