Search This Blog

Thursday 5 December 2013

Dream Quotes and Sayings 7

DREAM QUOTES (7)



There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.
~Katy Perry

I know it sounds corny, but when you follow your dreams, it happens. And if it's music, take it seriously.
~Enrique Iglesias

What is the conservative movement? It's pretty straightforward. We believe that the way prosperity is created is when people have the freedom and the opportunity to pursue their dreams.
~Marco Rubio

In our increasingly secular society, with so many disparate gods and different faiths, superhero films present a unique canvas upon which our shared hopes, dreams and apocalyptic nightmares can be projected and played out.
~Tom Hiddleston

In my wildest dreams, I could not have imagined a sweeter life.
~Hugh Hefner

My imagination completely controls me, and forever feeds the fire that burns with dark red light in my heart by bringing me the best dreams. I've always had a wild imagination, a big heart and a tortured soul so I feel that dark fantasy, love and horror are in my blood.
~Kim Elizabeth

I can never decide whether my dreams are the result of my thoughts, or my thoughts the result of my dreams.
~D. H. Lawrence

There is hope in dreams, imagination, and in the courage of those who wish to make those dreams a reality.
~Jonas Salk

Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.
~John Updike

I've said it before, but it's absolutely true: My mother gave me my drive, but my father gave me my dreams. Thanks to him, I could see a future.
~Liza Minnelli

I've had quite a lot of luck with dreams. I've often awoken in the night with a phrase or even a whole song in my head.
~Brian Eno

Dreams do come true, even for someone who couldn't speak English and never had a music lesson or much of an education.
~Lawrence Welk

Seems like God don't see fit to give the black man nothing but dreams - but He did give us children to make them dreams seem worthwhile.
~Lorraine Hansberry

You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands - your own.
~Mark Victor Hansen

There's always going to be dreams and goals I have, but I never really tell people what they are.
~Tyra Banks

Our politics are our deepest form of expression: they mirror our past experiences and reflect our dreams and aspirations for the future.
~Paul Wellstone

My dreams were always small and puny. All I ever needed was a little house with a little picket fence by the sea. Little did I know that I would live in Malacanang Palace for 20 years and visit all the major palaces of mankind. And then also meet ordinary citizens and the leaders of superpowers.
~Imelda Marcos

I'm very comfortable with the nature of life and death, and that we come to an end. What's most difficult to imagine is that those dreams and early yearnings and desires of childhood and adolescence will also disappear. But who knows? Maybe you become part of the eternal whatever.
~Hugh Hefner

I think there's a time as a writer when you want to see the best things in life, and you go out wherever you go with your dreams as a writer or a composer.
~Tori Amos

People who insist on telling their dreams are among the terrors of the breakfast table.
~Max Beerbohm

All art is exorcism. I paint dreams and visions too; the dreams and visions of my time. Painting is the effort to produce order; order in yourself. There is much chaos in me, much chaos in our time.
~Otto Dix

Take what you can from your dreams, make them as real as anything.
~Dave Matthews

The American Dream has run out of gas. The car has stopped. It no longer supplies the world with its images, its dreams, its fantasies. No more. It's over. It supplies the world with its nightmares now: the Kennedy assassination, Watergate, Vietnam.
~J. G. Ballard

When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live.
~Greg Anderson

Mitt Romney will stop the attacks on job creators, encourage entrepreneurs to chase their dreams, and bring good jobs and a better future to all Americans.
~Marco Rubio

For a dreamer, night's the only time of day. 
~From the movie Newsies

Those who have compared our life to a dream were right.... We sleeping wake, and waking sleep. 
~Michel de Montaigne, Essays, 1580

Here in America, those who once had no hope will give their kids the chance at a life they always wanted for themselves. Here in America, generations of unfulfilled dreams will finally come to pass.
~Marco Rubio

They made it to the middle class, my dad working as a bartender and my mother as a cashier and a maid. I didn't inherit any money from them. But I inherited something far better - the real opportunity to accomplish my dreams.
~Marco Rubio

Here's the miracle: I grew up thinking, 'Wouldn't it be great to write 'Superman' someday? Wouldn't it be great to create my own show, or work on 'Lensman,' or 'Forbidden Planet?'' Those were very literally the goals I set for myself, the dreams that I thought I didn't have a chance in hell of ever actually achieving. But it's happened.
~J. Michael Straczynski

I have been interested in dreams, really since I was a kid. I have always been fascinated by the idea that your mind, when you are asleep, can create a world in a dream and you are perceiving it as though it really existed.
~Christopher Nolan

We use our parents like recurring dreams, to be entered into when needed.
~Doris Lessing

Our dreams are firsthand creations, rather than residues of waking life. We have the capacity for infinite creativity; at least while dreaming, we partake of the power of the Spirit, the infinite Godhead that creates the cosmos.
~Jackie Gleason

Acting is also working with people who invite you into their dreams and trust you with their innermost being.
~Catherine Deneuve

Believe it or not, lots of people change their majors and abandon their dreams just to avoid a couple of math classes in college.
~Danica McKellar

You can't break my spirit, it's my dreams you take.
~James Blunt

I don't like dreams or reality. I like when dreams become reality because that is my life.
~Jean Paul Gaultier

Dream the impossible because dreams do come true.
~Elijah Wood

We all dream dreams of unity, of purity; we all dream that there's an authoritative voice out there that will explain things, including ourselves.
~Junot Diaz

A dream is a scripture, and many scriptures are nothing but dreams.
~Umberto Eco

It has been my observation that parents kill more dreams than anybody.
~Spike Lee

Short stories are tiny windows into other worlds and other minds and dreams. They are journeys you can make to the far side of the universe and still be back in time for dinner.
~Neil Gaiman

I might be writing what people expect me to write, writing from that place where I might be ruled by economic considerations. To overcome that, I started working with my dreams, because I'm not so censored when I use dream material.
~Kathy Acker

They should invent some way to tape-record your dreams. I've written songs in my dreams that were Beatles songs. Then I'd wake up and they'd be gone.
~Alice Cooper

If you're the type of person who has to fulfill your dreams, you've gotta be resourceful to make sure you can do it. I came out to California when I was 21, thinking my New York credentials would take me all the way. I came back home a year later all dejected and a failure.
~Vin Diesel

I was born in Paris in the mid-1960s, and by the time I was 12 I had started going to the movies by myself. Most of the movies of that period never appealed to me. I didn't like the 'naturalism,' the sad or the 'down-to-earth' characters. What I wanted from film was fantasy, dreams, funny situations, extravagant decor - and beautiful women.
~Christian Louboutin

People's dreams are made out of what they do all day. The same way a dog that runs after rabbits will dream of rabbits. It's what you do that makes your soul, not the other way around.
~Barbara Kingsolver

Every comedian dreams of hosting 'The Tonight Show' and, for seven months, I got to. I did it my way, with people I love, and I do not regret a second.
~Conan O'Brien

Instead of plotting the demise of the traditional family, as some politicians and religious leaders would have you believe, gay people mow their lawns and watch 'American Idol' and video their children's concerts and have the same hopes and dreams that their straight counterparts do.
~Jodi Picoult

I mean, I'm 48 years old and I've been through a lot in my life - you know, loss, whether it be death, illness, separation. I mean, the failed expectations... We all have dreams.
~Annie Lennox

Though I know he loves me, tonight my heart is sad; his kiss was not so wonderful as all the dreams I had.
~Sara Teasdale

Dreams about the future are always filled with gadgets.
~Neil deGrasse Tyson

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

No comments:

Post a Comment