Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Beauty Quotes and Sayings 21

BEAUTY QUOTES (21)



I'm 40 and I just got my first beauty campaign with Clairol Nice and Easy.

~Teri Hatcher

This was meaningful that at almost 41 years old, I could be getting my first beauty campaign.
~Teri Hatcher

This is why cup finals are so special because on the day anyone can beat anyone. That's what it's all about and that's why for me the FA Cup and the Carling Cup are the best cups in the world. That's the beauty of the cup.
~Ian Rush

Where is there beauty when you see deprivation and starvation?
~Rosalind Russell

In the mid-nineties, diversity in the fashion/beauty business was hard to come by.
~Joy Bryant

Everyone has a different beauty and different qualities and I think that women need to learn to love their qualities and be comfortable in the fact that everyone is different.
~Miranda Kerr

Beauty is everything.
~Jorja Fox

When the soul looks out of its body, it should see only beauty in its path. These are the sights we must hold in mind, in order to move to a higher place.
~Yusef Lateef

I feel fortunate that I'm not a beauty. I'm not a classic beauty. I feel it is harder for girls who are like that. There are fewer parts.
~Olivia Colman

My mum is my beauty icon, because she represents what I think beauty is.
~Bar Refaeli

My everyday job is about superficial beauty, but when I'm not working I prefer to work on my inner beauty - I read a lot, I try to learn.
~Bar Refaeli

So as I look at transitioning to the communication platforms of the future, I see that the beauty of Internet protocols is you get the separation of the layers between service and technology.
~Michael K. Powell

Visual surprise is natural in the Caribbean; it comes with the landscape, and faced with its beauty, the sigh of History dissolves.
~Derek Walcott

I'm from Canada, and New Zealand feels like you took all the best bits of Canada and squished them onto a tiny island like Hawaii. I was absolutely blown away by the beauty of the South Island.
~Evangeline Lilly

My sisters and I were fortunate to travel through Asia and Europe at very young ages. We confronted extraordinary beauty in Athens and unspeakable poverty in India.
~Mary Chapin Carpenter

An image of the Earth, its landscapes, directly affects people. The beauty of the Earth creates enormous emotion, and through that emotion, you can transmit knowledge and raise consciousness.
~Yann Arthus-Bertrand

A painstaking course in qualitative and quantitative analysis by John Wing gave me an appreciation of the need for, and beauty of, accurate measurement.
~Paul D. Boyer

I think the beauty of the writing of 'Game of Thrones' is not that the characters are fearless; it's how they overcome their fear, you know?
~Natalie Dormer

Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty's sake and pulls it down to earth.
~Marston Morse

Stories aren't the beauty of what did happen. They're the beauty of what could happen.
~Brad Meltzer

People come to see beauty, and I dance to give it to them.
~Judith Jamison

Beauty, of course, is the most important requirement and the paramount asset of the applicant.
~Florenz Ziegfeld

The beauty of 'The Walking Dead' and the beauty of being on a television show for a while, is that, it's your backstory, it's part of what you are, it's what you carry with you every day.
~Laurie Holden

Beauty: the adjustment of all parts proportionately so that one cannot add or subtract or change without impairing the harmony of the whole.
~Leon Battista Alberti

Acting is still, of course, what I love to do most. The beauty of it is that by changing characters, it never gets boring.
~Christopher Lambert

The sport of horse racing which, at its best, showcases the majestic beauty of this animal and the athleticism of jockeys, has reached an alarming level of corruption and exploitation.
~Tom Udall

I will admit to hoarding beauty products. I'm a beauty lady.
~Naya Rivera

I like to have Chinese furniture in my home as a constant and painful reminder of how much has been destroyed in China. The contrast between the beauty of the past and the ugliness of the modern is nowhere sharper than in China.
~Jung Chang

Beauty magazines make my girlfriend feel ugly.
~James De La Vega

You can muck around with different guitars for certain bits, but you have to have your own sound. That's your benchmark, that's your sound. I also play a Black Beauty. It sounds amazing.
~Dan Hawkins

What can a pencil do for all of us? Amazing things. It can write transcendent poetry, uplifting music, or life-changing equations; it can sketch the future, give life to untold beauty, and communicate the full-force of our love and aspirations.
~Adam Braun

I believe love at first sight is possible. Centuries of literature and art and beauty has been dedicated to that idea, so who am I to argue, even if I've never experienced it?
~Maggie Grace

The arts, quite simply, nourish the soul. They sustain, comfort, inspire. There is nothing like that exquisite moment when you first discover the beauty of connecting with others in celebration of larger ideals and shared wisdom.
~Gordon Gee

I always say beauty is only sin deep.
~Hector Hugh Munro

To copy beauty forfeits all pretense to fame; to copy faults is want of sense.
~Charles Churchill

The closest thing I use to beauty products is the grease on the pizza from John's Pizzeria.
~Mark Feuerstein 

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22)

No comments:

Post a Comment