Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Beauty Quotes and Sayings 20

BEAUTY QUOTES (20)



I was amazed and upset by the looks I got just walking around the studio... It illuminates the ugliness and the beauty that exists within each of us, and that's what this story represents to me.
~Gerard Butler

The beauty of it is when you can just show up and hit the notes.
~John Lone

For two thousand years, the Church has guided the development of music, carefully legislating to fuse artistic talent and aesthetic beauty with the demands of the Faith.
~Richard Morris

Throughout the centuries, man has considered himself beautiful. I rather suppose that man only believes in his own beauty out of pride; that he is not really beautiful and he suspects this himself; for why does he look on the face of his fellow-man with such scorn?
~Isidore Ducasse Lautreamont

I read 'The Great Gatsby' in high school and was hypnotized by the beauty of the sentences and moved by the story about the irrevocability of lost love.
~Tom Perrotta

Literature isn't a moral beauty contest. Its power arises from the authority and audacity with which the impersonation is pulled off; the belief it inspires is what counts.
~Philip Roth

For me, writing is an experience. It's an exercise in which I want to discover myself by taking my characters to the edges of human experience, to the edges of themselves and then, asking certain questions - about love, what does it mean to love? What's beauty? What is true beauty?
~Ted Dekker

For me, writing is an experience. It's an exercise in which I want to discover myself by taking my characters to the edges of human experience, to the edges of themselves and then, asking certain questions - about love, what does it mean to love? What's beauty? What is true beauty? What does it mean to be insane - crazy?
~Ted Dekker

Life deprived of beauty is not worthy of being called human.
~Luis Barragan

I like to dedicate myself wholeheartedly to a cause so that I have more impact. My goal is to shed light on the beauty of the ocean and how important it is for our planet.
~Hayden Panettiere

Make-up is the last thing to enhance your beauty, but it's very important because it builds up your self-confidence and gives you more courage.
~Evelyn Lauder

Genetics is all about showcasing human beauty along with high-quality performance.
~Bela Karolyi

People are craving this great progress in electronics, going after computers, the Internet, etc. It's a giant progress technologically. But they must have a balance of soul, a balance for human beauty. That means art has an important role.
~Mstislav Rostropovich

Baalbek is so beautiful. It is the heart of beauty in the Middle East - I want to embrace these people with my music. I will try so hard for them. Their president is a Christian, their prime minister is a Muslim. Music is for everyone.
~Mstislav Rostropovich

Truth is, I cut my hair for freedom, not for beauty.
~Chrisette Michele

We're here to bring beauty to the world and make a difference in this planet. That's what art forms are about.
~Charlie Haden

If you've never had a mother or a father, you grow up seeking something you're never going to find, ever. You seek it in love and in people and in beauty.
~Gloria Vanderbilt

But, when the work was finished, the Craftsman kept wishing that there were someone to ponder the plan of so great a work, to love its beauty, and to wonder at its vastness.
~Giovanni Pico della Mirandola

The very women who object to the morals of a notoriously beautiful actress, grow big with pride when an admirer suggests their marked resemblance to this stage beauty in physique.
~Minna Antrim

What breadth, what beauty and power of human nature and development there must be in a woman to get over all the palisades, all the fences, within which she is held captive!
~Alexander Herzen

I'd like to make really important movies, like American Beauty. I was really proud to be a part of that movie.
~Allison Janney

The beauty of a face is not a separate quality but a relation or proportion of qualities to each other.
~George H. Mead

I think that the mythology of Van Gogh's life, and the beauty of his paintings, is unstoppable.
~Billy Childish

Part of the beauty of the show in a way is that he's not perfect, but you can always count on him to do the right thing in a pinch. That's why he inspires people and inspires me.
~Stephen Collins

I've been on the cover of 'Time' magazine three times, not for my beauty but because what I was doing was newsworthy around the world. I've worked with teams all my life, but I've been nice and I've been kind.
~Cheryl Tiegs

And at five o'clock in the morning we left to drive to Old Tucson, and I sat with my mouth open in the van. I was stunned by the beauty of that country.
~Erika Slezak

Science shows us truth and beauty and fills each day with a fresh wonder of the exquisite order which governs our world.
~Polykarp Kusch

Of course, all of the software I write runs on Linux; that's the beauty of standards, and of cross-platform code. I don't have to run your OS, and you don't have to run mine, and we can use the same applications anyway!
~Jamie Zawinski

We had common interests in the beauty of the French language. We both had a tremendous love of jazz. We shared dreams of getting married and having a family, living in the country, leading an idyllic life.
~David Amram

The U.S. states that allow for citizens' initiatives tend to have fewer laws and lower taxes than the ones that don't. But the beauty of the system is that it encourages the spread of best practice.
~Daniel Hannan

Talent, like beauty, to be pardoned, must be obscure and unostentatious.
~Marguerite Gardiner

In terms of being a 'sneakerhead,' there was one point where I was obsessively following every sneaker blog. That's the beauty of Twitter: To get the heads up on what's coming out.
~Questlove

The Cemetery of Forgotten Books is a metaphor, not just for books but for ideas, for language, for knowledge, for beauty, for all the things that make us human, for collecting memory.
~Carlos Ruiz Zafon

In things to be seen at once, much variety makes confusion, another vice of beauty. In things that are not seen at once, and have no respect one to another, great variety is commendable, provided this variety transgress not the rules of optics and geometry.
~Christopher Wren

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22)

No comments:

Post a Comment