Search This Blog

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Birthday Quotes and Sayings 5

BIRTHDAY QUOTES (5)



I'll never forget my 24th birthday when my tooth got punched out. And for a second I was like, it would be really hilarious if I sold it on eBay. But I can't, that's just too creepy. I don't think I can go there.
~Evan Rachel Wood

My mother still sends a cake to the office for my birthday.
~David Ulevitch

We were probably the last people in the country to get a VCR and we didn't have cable. There wasn't any admiration of glamour, no, 'I want to look like them or have that lifestyle', because everyone in my town had the same lifestyle. So I didn't think, 'Ooh, a movie star's birthday!' I just thought, 'What?'
~Christina Hendricks

On a royal birthday every house must fly a flag, or the owner would be dragged to a police station and be fined twenty-five rubles.
~Mary Antin

My parents were dishonest people. If it was my birthday, I knew my mother took me to the K-Mart and she stole my toy. She'd put it in the shopping cart and we'd walk out. I was raised with that.
~Vincent Gallo

My brother got a .22 for his 12th birthday; I got a .22. He got a hunting knife; I got a hunting knife.
~Stephanie Cutter

I was fired by 'America's Next Top Model' on my birthday.
~Paulina Porizkova

I married two weeks after my 18th birthday, far too young, and by the time I was 23 I was a single mother of three small children, Sean, Daniel and Victoria, living in a prefab house.
~Sue Townsend

I like to give people novels I think they would like, on no particular occasion - just when we're in a bookstore together. I like to receive reference books on my birthday.
~Daniel Handler

Even when I was a kid, I had a good thing with kids. To this day, if I go to a birthday party with one of my kids, I swear to you, I am so much happier hanging out with my kids and their friends than talking to the grown-ups.
~Shawn Levy

Brilliantly lit from stem to stern, she looked like a sagging birthday cake.
~Walter Lord

I've died so many times. I'm 65. On my 40th birthday, my girlfriend gave me a reel with ways I had died, whether it was by knife, or electrocution or drowning or being thrown off a building or whatever it might have been. I've died a lot of times!
~Jonathan Banks

I am a big popcorn fanatic. I love popcorn. In fact one year for my birthday, my husband bought me one of those big popcorn machines like they have in movie theaters.
~Debbie Macomber

Lucy took care of me on the set, and made sure that none of the crew cussed around me. She also had birthday parties for me and made sure that they were well attended.
~Keith Thibodeaux

I got my first camera when I was 21 - my boyfriend gave it to me for my birthday - but at that point politics was my life, and I viewed the camera as a tool for expressing my political beliefs rather than as an art medium.
~Carrie Mae Weems

I used to go down every year for the remembrance of Elvis' birthday. Memphis State College invited me to sit in the auditorium and speak to the people for one of those Elvis days.
~Otis Blackwell

And I was very shy as a kid; if you sang me 'Happy Birthday,' I would cry. Quite shy. So the idea of being an actor, much less a model, was just out of this world.
~Cody Horn

I saw Farrah Fawcett originally when she and her boyfriend, Lee Majors, came over to my house for a birthday party that I was having for my ex-wife, Leigh Taylor-Young.
~Ryan O'Neal

PAGE:- (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

No comments:

Post a Comment